CPU Ratio settings for an XP1900?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Section8, Nov 6, 2003.

1. Section8

Section8 .

It's a long story why i'm dealing with this proc..anyway I can only get it to run at XP1500 speeds on my IWill KA266-R with the jumpers set to auto. If i bump the FSB to 133, it won't boot. what should this be set at? I'm pretty sure I should be able to run this cpu at full speed on this board.

2. Slimmy

Slimmy Get Richt or Die Trying

Should be 133.

3. Section8

Section8 .

133 it doesn't like. I even tried going slowly up..set it at 110, still won't boot. It gets to the OS loader screen and re-boots. Wonder if I need to bump the Vcore voltage setting. I've got that set to auto as well, but I don't know what the proc needs to run at.

4. MattIROC

MattIROC has a semi nice av. changed due to rules :(

Maybe you need to set the jumpers to something else? Find the manual for it and try then. That's my only suggestion. :dunno:

5. Section8

Section8 .

I've given up. I can get it to run at 1.2ghz, 100FSB, but only if I lower the vcore to 1.6v. Strange. Plus, if I put the NIC in the system, it won't boot. whoo hoo.

And on top of all this, I've got some mystery power problem in my house. If I plug the system in downstairs, it won't boot. Upstairs, boots fine, except if I put the NIC in.

I'm never buying an AMD system again. Fucking whore!