MIL CPT Gonzalez, Army Pilot Killed In His Home Near Ft. Hood

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by MyKCLz, Jun 11, 2005.

1. MyKCLz

MyKCLz Active Member

That CPT was an HHT comander in my squadron (now Battalion since we are not CAV anymore). Last thursday (june2) he was murdered in his home and they stole his credit cards and his laptop and his truck. This is the second death of a high ranking official in my unit. The first was my CSM who committed suicide which i think is bullshit. I don't think he committed suicide because they said he stabbed himself in the chest.

CPT Gonzalez had it all too. Wife, two kids, Airborne and Air Assault qualified. Top of his class, recognized as a leader among his peers. Been to Korea, Iraq, Afganistan. This guy was cut off in his prime. The day he was murdered was the day that his family was planning to move from San Antonio to Ft. Hood. The day they buried him (Sat, Jun 11) was his 29th BDAY. This guy had it all and I honestly believe that the Army lost a great soldier.

Its tue what the caption title said. "Perfect soldier, perfect officer, perfect father, perfect husband, perfect everything, he will be missed"

He wasn't in the squadron 8 weeks. Didn't even take full command for a whole week and was murdered. This is crap.

2. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

crimes like this are why we have the death penalty. :wtc:

3. spyder007

spyder007 Bаnned bу Ѕuреr Μоdеrаtоrs

You've got an out of control soldier running loose. Be careful.

4. kidhero

kidhero not really a hero, really just a big fat phony

when those shitbirds looked through his wallet trying to find the credit cards they must have seen the military id. that's the only saving grace out of all this. that they left knowing they killed and robbed a military man. and hopefully karma kicks in.