WEB CPA Guys...Split Testing Scripts?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Yahdude, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

What do you all use to manage your campaigns/links/offers etc?

I've been using prosper, but the setup just doesn't work well for me. Especially the fact that the split testing doesn't support offers with different payouts.

Is there some hardcore set up out there that I don't know about?

2. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

I haven't used prosper much yet but I read there is a prosper "pro" coming out soon. Not sure if it is still free or if that one will be a paid one but it will have a deeper control.

3. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

split testing works fine on prosper you just gotta know how to work it. I use prosper and its the best out there.

To split with prosper make two offers like you usually do and rotate links using prosper.

so go through prosper and grab both the links for a direct linking campaign, now go back and create a new offer and where it asks you for the affiliate link put in the prosper links and then click the rotate radial and add the other prosper link. Then for that campaign go and grab a direct link and use that one and it will rotate it.

4. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

duh! thanks man.

5. f-a-s

f-a-s New Member

Have you tried Google Web Optimizer ?

6. 07

07 18-1

PPC Coach Tracker- sure it would cost you 50 dollars a month, but not having to upload cost reports (automated through API), having adwords/yahoo/msn reports all at one site... and split testing everything with a click of a button? and it is self hosted.... Yup, I think so.

Not to mention the forum and tools.

Until Prosper can do all this ... I won't touch it. Not to mention I have heard more than once of database problems with too many clicks at prosper.

7. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

My traffic all comes from my sites, not google/yahoo etc...none of it is paid so I don't need to worry about costs etc. In theory all I NEED is offer/link management/redirection with a DMR.

Although if you got a link to some info on that DB problem post it up...I'm planning on sending quite a bit of traffic through.