coworker friend or more? (married)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Killuminati, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Well I've been talking to this chick at work who is married has a couple of kids. We flirt a lot in email. She has a great personality. Is a big football fan. And we seem to have a lot of stuff in common. A really unique person I really like her.
    If she tells me stuff like the only reason I hate talking to you is because I have to stop sometime. And sometimes at work I'll grab her ass. Slap her ass and stuff. I know I shouldn't like her but we get along really well. Does it sounds like she likes me? I really wish she wasn't married.

2. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

That's getting into trouble right there... How long as she been married? In marraige people get bored and want something new, somethign exciting. I wouldn't trust her if she doesn't feel a slight bit guilty about what she's doing.

3. ass_kicker32

ass_kicker32 New Member

Sounds like her husband is going to come to work someday and kick your ass...

I say flriting is ok, but you dont want to be that guy. Regardless of how either of you feel, wait until she leaves her husband to make a move.

4. Ms. UnderStood

Ms. UnderStood New Member

She must have feels for you, if not, she won't let you grab her ass & feel her up. My advice, wait until she leaves her husband, than tell her how you feel.

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

Shes Married. Run.

6. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Well, you need to stop with the physical contact (ass grabbing/etc.) NOW. She's married, and you're at work. If another coworker saw it happen and got offended, you could be fired for sexual harrassment if it's reported. Not to mention SHE'S MARRIED WITH KIDS!! Do NOT fuck with that. Not cool!

7. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

I know that's part of the fun of it though. Kinda gives me a rush. :naughty: I need to stop though.

She's really a good friend, cares about me. She's been married 7 years.

She told me she was gonna call me last weekend but she thought better of it. wtf does that mean? Could she be feeling guilty about talking to me? Do you think she likes me?

8. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:hsugh: Does it really matter if she likes you? Do you really want to screw around with a married woman? What happens when her husband finds out-are you prepared to deal with the consequences?

It's fine to be friends but it should NOT go any farther period.

9. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Here's what you do. Say these two words to yourself. "She's married". Stop grabbing/slapping her ass. Stop flirting with her. She has made a serious commitment to someone, and unless she ends that commitment, you have no right to be anything more than a friend with her.

You say you're getting a rush now? That's the infatuation....keep it up, and I can almost guarantee that you will get yourself to the point where you like her and want to be with her. Then, guess what? You'll lose no matter what. She'll be fine, because not only does she have a committed partner, but she will also have someone new to get attention and.or possibly money/material goods from.

What about you? Well, you'll be stuck pining after the woman you can't have, and will waste lots of time and energy trying to get her, when you should be focusing on getting with someone you have a chance with.

End this. NOW. Be friends with her if you want, but do not allow yourself to think you can be anything more.

10. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

my boxing coach told me this once.

"a boyfried will fight you, a husband will kill you"

so what I'm sayin is, don't fuck around with a married woman.

11. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

So here is a smart woman. She gets all this attention from a sex-starved guy at work who makes her feel good, then she goes home and fucks her husband silly while you sit and work and deny yourself the opportunity to find a nice single woman who (1) won't cheat on you (2) will give you 100% of her attention and (3) will be intimate with you.

Go find a single woman. You're being a sucker and she's taking advantage of you because you don't know any better.

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:rofl: :bigthumb:

13. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

qft

14. NuShooz

NuShooz OT Supporter

Plus, think of it this way.

If things go dandy and u eventually get with this girl, who's to say she won't be doing this to someone else? This time u'd be the "husband"...karma's a bitch.

15. Schproda

Schproda New Member

Are you ready to take on her and her kids unconditionally and have to think about screwing up someone's family?

16. BlazinBlazer Guy

:werd: My aunt is married to a guy who has had 5 wives, and has cheated on each and every one of them. In fact, she married him right after the divorce from his last wife was finalized; they'd been seeing eachother before that marriage even broke up :ugh2:

The worst part? She lives in Michigan, he lives in Florida. They see eachother like twice a month, and won't be full-time together until they both retire in a couple years. Do you HONESTLY think he's not playing her? :nono:

17. BlazinBlazer Guy

:bowdown:

18. The Mafia

The Mafia New Member

I almost replied and said the exact same thing.

qft!

19. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Yeah, but I don't think she is really using me. I know it is stupid to be fucking with a married woman. I've been thinking that I am single, not in a relationship right now and have nothing to lose (except maybe my life LOL jk) and this chick has everything to lose her family, husband, etc. There have been so many times where I know I could have made it look like her husband was in the wrong or whatever, but I don't do that. I think I care too much for her as a friend. The way she is, I could manipulate her easily but I don't. I think I might stop doing shit to her.. I really value her friendship. I will let you guys know how it goes.

20. N-Word-Jim

N-Word-Jim Cure for boredom

:rofl:

21. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

You have a lot to learn, young one. Are you fucking her? No? Then you are WASTING YOUR EFFORTS on her. Worse, you are learning how to flirt with a cheater, and when you do meet a nice normal girl your "game" will be askew and you won't be able to keep her. Besides, all the other women see you flirting with a married woman and think you are scum, so you now have a reputation for being a piece of crap who fucks up peoples marriages (even if you haven't.) You are ruining your reputation and your skillset, and you don't even know it. :rolleyes:

No she doesn't. All she has to do is file a sexual harrasment claim, you get fired, and her husband will kick your ass. You don't understand how this works....

"Couldn't do that." Good choice of words. You CAN'T do it. She MARRIED him and made an ultimate commitment, but now you think you can fuck that up? And what for anyway? For a woman who cheats behind her husbands back? Is that the highest quality woman you can find - or want? If my wife did that, she'd be divorced in a day. :squint:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude, you ... just ... don't ... get ... it. You're friends with a woman? It doesn't work that way. SHE'S MARRIED. The best you can hope for is an ass kicking and losing your job over this.

How do I know? Oh, not only has it happened to me, but I've seen it happen to plenty of other folks. You're the sucker, you have everything to lose, and you need to understand that you are doing this because you are desperate. Stop being desperate, go hit up some dating advice sites, learn how to be a MATURE ADULT and find a MATURE WOMAN.

22. uptown josh

uptown josh Active Member

Damn this sounds like were in the offtopic forum. This is OT fellas hit that shit dawg.

23. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:squint:

24. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

Just put yourself in the husbands shoes......... Imagine coming home from a hard days work and getting on the computer and seeing one of your "flirty" messages or better yet what if you had sex and it was talking about it? Someone you married, love , and trusted totally ditching you for some jackass at work...... I'd kill the person too.

25. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter