COMIC Cowboy Bebop soundtrack

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Timmay, Jan 19, 2003.

1. Timmay

Timmay New Member

Anyone know where I can find the soundtrack from the Cowboy Bebop episodes? That's some of the best music in a tv show I've ever heard. I don't really wanna shell out $120+ for the complete set since I just put down $100 for the dvd series. Also I don't know if I want all the songs.

Anyone know where I can download the ones I want? Kazaa and the like are out because my university blocks them all out. :( I especially want the soundtrack from Ballad of Fallen Angels.

2. Jago

Jago It helps if you hit it.

The anime soundtrack newsgroup posts them all the time. Great music. :bigthumb:

3. Jaron95

Jaron95 "Gattai" dattou?!

You could try searching www.cdjapan.co.jp for official Japanese soundtrack CDs, and they're pretty popular so most mainstream anime specialty shops will have a few discs on hand. Unfortunately, I don't know where any are available for download. :(

4. TriShield

TriShield Super Moderator® Super Moderator

It's not a hard item to get, most anime retailers carry it in stock, like animenation for instance.

5. Timmay

Timmay New Member

how do you subscribe to this newsgroup or whatever? I've never dealt with newsgroups before. :dunno:

6. jinushaun

jinushaun New Member

It's pretty good. My friend has it. Before I watched the series, I really didn't appreciate the OST. It sounded like alot of werid jazz to me. But after watching the series, I can see that the music totally fit! :cool:

7. Buck-O

Buck-O Guest

Ive got it shared on the OT hub if you want it there...all of the OST's high quality rips.