TAT Coverup of solid black tattoo on back...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by KungFool7, Sep 24, 2005.

1. KungFool7

KungFool7 keep driving—it's getting earlier

This was my first of 3 tattoos. I just picked it off the wall the night i went to the shop, and i just feel it is very inpersonall (sp). Both my other tattoos are on my arms, shoulder to elbow. i love them both and they mean alot to me and are celtic themed.

Basically, i'm just looking for input on how hard it would be to cover up this tattoo with something with a celtic influence. the main...well actually, the only problem is that it's a solid fuckin black tattoo.

Sorry, but this is the only picture i have. we were in the middle of tin foiling my friend's entire room while he was in iraq and started fucking with his blacklights and highlighter.

[​IMG]

2. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

...I think you should do that, but for real.
    Yea, it might not be a representation of your soul, but it did represent you at one point in your life, otherwise you wouldn't have picked it, right?

3. Laurel

Laurel New Member

it may be possible to turn that tattoo into a celtic knot(a huge one)

4. joy division

joy division New Member

A good artist can do anything....as long as you are willing to pay :) I'd go for a full fucking back piece that will take you years to complete and make you poor.

5. KungFool7

well, one of the reasons that i regret it is also because i now want a full back piece, so that's not a problem.

It may represent a certain point in my life, but that's not enough for me. If that was all i was looking for, i could just get a tattoo of a solid black square. I picked it because i was it was my first taste of freedom after i got out of my parents house and i had money. I'd been wanting a tattoo for a long time, and knew what i wanted but wanted to get one that night and not wait for them to draw it up. I'd just got out of boot camp and there were 4 tattoo shops within 2 miles of the base, and i just walked there and picked one out.

I don't really want any more tribal, so i can't think of what i could get around it.

6. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

it's kinda cool how it glows in the black light like that tho -- but yeah, you could prolly do something celtic with that...i'm sure once you work other things around it since you wanna get a back piece it won't be as noticeable

7. KungFool7

it's the highlighter around it, not the actual tattoo.

8. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

gotcha -- thought it was white ink