A&P couple random shots...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by joy division, Feb 25, 2006.

1. joy division

joy division New Member

haven't posted any pictures in a while. been taking quite a few :o

just a couple pics from last night, backstory of the subjects if you care to read it:

these are my neighbors, some here have met them. The one in the photographs is a 39 year old- they are both from yucatan mexico. They basically feed me every night with food and drinks, probably the most stand up guy I know...he works 12 hours a day, 6 days a week from 10 am to 10 pm and never complains...acts like he has it completely made, dancing, eating, drinking all the time- misses his kids and wife in mexico of course but other than that lives life with no worries and has a very simple life- just go to work and that't it. I'm starting to do a series on him over the next month or so, here are just some shots from yesterday...unfortunately they only have like 2 light bulbs in their kitchen so its suuuuper dark in there They also just got a new dog (bought it for 100 dollars from the guy downstairs).

anyway. pictures:

bobby cooking:

[​IMG]

the new dog underneath a new guy (he gets tons of different roomates):

[​IMG]

"whatsap nyger fayce?!"

[​IMG]

prized possession:

[​IMG]

just a thrifty fifty some iso 1600 or something :ugh: ... I don't really mind the noise at all though...but thats probably just me.

2. El Chupacabras

El Chupacabras Blue and Gold Member

Interesting, the backstory make these pictures a lot more appealing to me. If you hadn't took the time to fill me in I may have overlooked them. GL with the series thing you're doing :bigthumb:

3. Keesh

Keesh New Member

I like the lighting on them. Cool stuff.

4. Mr_Penut

Mr_Penut Elitist Member OT Supporter

dece nukka

5. joy division

joy division New Member

yeah I'm learning that people want a story behind alot of my photos because otherwise they are just like "uhhh i don't get it" so I'm starting to write the backstory. The hardest thing about shooting there is they refuse to let you be without any alcohol, so as the night gets longer the shots get progressively worse :rofl:

6. Tomash

Tomash Active Member

I like the third one.