Couple of workout questions

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Supertrapped, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supertrapped

Supertrapped President of 2:73

1. When doing standard dead lifts, are you supposed to feel it in your legs and ass too? My whole back gets pumped. I can feel it all the way through. But at the end of my routine, I really feel it in my ass and legs too. lol I youtube'd some vids and seems like my form is correct. I know this question may seem a bit silly to some of yall. But I don't want to be doing it wrong and fuck something up. I generally workout by myself because most people at the gym look like pricks.

2. What are some good shoulder routines? You'd think I'd have boxer shoulders from all my years of fighting, but not really. They are in fact the weakest part of my body due to some dislocations over the years and torn ligaments.

3. When doing squats, your knees are supposed to be out past your shoulders correct? This is the hardest thing for me.

2. grimstone

grimstone magic murda bag OT Supporter

1. deadlifts use most of your bodies muscles 70% + you will feel it everywhere

3. dmaestro

dmaestro New Member

:werd: deadlifts gave my taint a 6-pack

4. Supertrapped

Excellent:cool:

5. fatcow

fatcow OT Supporter

almost all the huge guys i meet at gyms are all real cool guys and willing to help anyone out

6. Supertrapped

I met quite a few at my old gym. Just switched to this one over a month ago. I don't like the looks of anybody there. I've asked for a spot before and they seemed to be all bent out of shape about it cause they have to fixate away from the mirror.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.