SRS Couple of social issues in life

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Zthirtytwo, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Zthirtytwo

Zthirtytwo New Member

My first issue is that im still finding it hard to get over a girl from about 4 months ago. I knew her from about a year and a half before anythign happened and then she just popped back into my life, so i went for this time and things worked out great ( and even felt better because it was that feeling of getting a second chance and not messing it up again). But th eissue was that she was going back to school at the end of the summer, and before she left we were "together". Eventually she stopped calling and turns out she got together with some other guy. I saw that happening, yet i still cant help but feel extremely cheated in this situation. Im sure the fast that i saw her as one of the best girls ive ever met (an incredible list of similar interests, and unbeleivably gourgeous) isnt helping me. I have no idea why after 4 months i STILL cant get past this.

My second issue is that usually it helps to meet more people to realize that there are so many people out there that one can connect with to get over someone from the past. But i have a natural lack of confidence and shyness that makes me just absolutely freeze when i see a girl i find attractive. Not to sound very conceited but im fairly sure my looks are not an issue with girls and i have plenty of interesting things i am interested in that people find intruiging. But for some reason i still find it impossible to just talk to a random person.

I was jsut wondering if anyone has any advice or insight on issues liek this. And thanks for reading anyone, it feels good to vent sometimes:)

2. Iced

Iced New Member

Just get over her, move on in life.

Find someone new :)

3. Zthirtytwo

Zthirtytwo New Member

I have been trying to do that, but its not that easy when you cant meet anyone becuase your are too shy to talk to anybody.

4. Crush

Crush Epidural hematoma up in this bitch

Best cure for getting older the old girl, is a new girl. Keep on trying, and get a few drinks in yourself if you find that you are too shy. Yes, its not the best way to open up, but sometimes its necessary.