FRK Couldn't perform for the first time, haha

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Savage, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Savage

Savage New Member

My gf and I went to the biggest club in town for NYE, and she decided she wanted to be fucked...in the women's bathroom! I wasn't so sure, but she went in and scouted and said there were a couple stalls open.

Well I've never been in a women's bathroom while there were women in it, so I expected there to be a girl at the sink and maybe some in the stalls. My girl took my hand and led me in and there were around 20 girls in front of the mirror!

As my gf quickly pulled me into the second stall, all the girls were screeching and giggling and throwing out "OHMYGOD"s. I sat down on the toilet and she sat on top of me (she was wearing a short skirt without panties) and then we found out the stall didn't have a lock! Girls kept kicking the door in and snapping pics with their camera phones. I started laughing, and I said I couldn't do it like that. So we get up, and I walk towards the door and look behind me and my gf is down at another stall yelling at me to come over!

I make my way past all the girls again while they made catcalls and screeched some more and took my girl into the stall and tried to go for it again, but I couldn't get an erection for the life of me hahaha. Girls were just going crazy outside, we were both drunk, and we had already fucked twice that day. It's good we didn't get too far, though, because within a couple minutes a bouncer came in and kicked us out of the bathroom.

I told him Happy New Year as I buckled my belt, and he said it back. Then my I took my gf by the hand and led her down the walk of shame, haha.

2. theaznfunk

theaznfunk B-boy fanatic

LOL There's a co-ed bathroom in one of the NYC clubs I went to. I entered the stall w/ my gf and was about to do the deed when a bouncer came in and kicked us out lolz.

3. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

:rofl: awesome

4. Turbonegro

Turbonegro New Member

5. lexx4000

lexx4000 New Member

I tip my hat to you sir..
    sounds like you might have had some whiskey dick.... but thats better then the bouncer walking in on you in mid pump.. ha

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl:

Your gf sounds like a ton o fun!!!!!

:bowdown:

I don't think I would be able to perform under those conditions either, tho. If I were a guy.

7. Inconspicuous

Inconspicuous Resident LT1 Guru

Should have asked those other bishes if they wanted to join in....

8. Savage

Savage New Member

She is great. The only thing that kinda sucks is that she has a smallish mouth and my dick doesn't fit, so giving head is painful for her. She keeps trying and getting frustrated and I just laugh and tell her it's ok. She more than makes up for it everywhere else :)