Couldn't get it up last night.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by HalfPastGone, Dec 28, 2008.

1. HalfPastGone

HalfPastGone OT Supporter

the first and only girl i've ever been in love with, we dated when i was 18-21 (now 23)

the whole time we dated, we never had sex.. her vagina was too small i couldn't even fit in my pinky and she thought something was wrong, turns out she was unusually tight and afraid of the pain, i dealt with it because i loved her. (whole different story)

anyways... we break up and she gets another boyfriend and finally ends up getting pounded. blah blah 2 and half years go by, we talk occassionally and hang out whenever she visits (lives in oregon now with her dad). we were still friends the whole time. she comes down this week for xmas and we ended up getting dinner last night and then going out with a bunch of people to some bars. we're flirting like crazy and i knew tonight was the night i was finally going to have sex with her. we get back to my place, both drunk, but not hammered, and she starts blowing me, i'm rock hard, then i go down on her and lose my bone and COULD NOT FUCKING GET IT BACK UP :mad:. she's all moaning and saying how bad she wants to fuck me, and after multiple tries by her from blowing me we finally give up.

no morning sex, she wasn't in the mood.

here's a small, grainy pic of both of us

[​IMG]

2. HalfPastGone

HalfPastGone OT Supporter

for the OP, how much would this turn you off for ever wanting to return for sex again?

3. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

is it because all you think about is her and her ex? just try to think about something else, and not be nervous.

her ex seems like a doucher

4. fray

fray New Member

It would depend on how much was that she actually wanted sex with you versus in general with anyone/because of the liquor. If she's actually into you and she's got any experience and compassion at all, she knows this can happen and she won't care.

You hyped yourself up too much and then you drank. Bad plan.

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

why because he was right about her vagina being fine, and she was dead wrong about her vagina being "too small"?

6. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Word. Drinking sucks. But in this case it wasn't the drinking probably at all, it was the anticipation and hype.

It's all in your head. This will happen to every guy at some point. No big deal whatsoever.

7. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

or perhaps its that she obviously didnt want to have sex, and the op respected that, and then she dated another guy who fucked her. Im assuming her mind didnt change over night.

Or is using girls cool?

8. SPACECATAZ

SPACECATAZ New Member

Woah, 3 years and no sex? ABORT MISSION!!!!!!!!

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

you are an idiot. I've got the feeling you are not worth the trouble of discussing the issue further with.

"saying how bad she wants to fuck me" clearly indicates that this woman, like all normal healthy women, enjoys sex.

10. THoC

THoC New Member

i would not be worried about the not getting it up thing. what i would be worried about is the whole "im not in the mood" in the morning.

you sure she was not ready to fuck you only bc she was drunk?

11. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

are you serious? :rofl::hsugh: