Couldn't find my old thread to update.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DrKillByDeath, Aug 4, 2008.

1. DrKillByDeath

DrKillByDeath New Member

Uh so to quickly recap the situation:

So I recently finished working on a documentary and one of my partners turns out to be really cool. She's smart/cute/all that jazz. I keep thinking about her but I have no clue what to do. I'm one of those guys with little to no self confidence. I don't know what causes it, but its just the way I am.

After receiving very confusing and contradictory advice from friends I decided to come to Vag for help, who basically told me to just go for it.

So I went for it and this happened: http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3886461

Before you go at me for making two threads about the situation. That thread just turned into a funny story thread, while I'm hoping to get some advice on how to go about redeeming myself with this one.

Original thread:
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3821394

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2008
  2. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

You literally ass fucked yourself for no reason. You sound like the kind of person who isn't good at thinking on your feet so go into these small scenarios with a plan. You should have had an answer for if she said ok, and an answer if she said no.

"do you want to go out to lunch"
    "yes"
    "ok great I have been craving (xxxx) for a couple of days now"

"do you want to go out to lunch"
    "no"
    "alright I'm gonna go to (xxxx) I'll talk to you later"

Have maybe one alternative in mind for the first situation in case she doesn't like that particular kind of food. Or better yet, pick a restaurant that has a variety of stuff.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:uh:

I'm sorry, I have to giggle a little. The good thing is you actually realized where you immediately went wrong:

"I see. Lets grab some lunch"

"Okay"

"You know, unless you already ate or something" (SHE ALREADY SAID OKAY WHY AM I SAYING THIS)

First of all, you should have asked her out AGES ago. In all honesty....at this point she really probably has no romantic interest in you. It's been weeks and she's never made a move or mention and this is really the first time you asked her to do something and unfortunately failed :hs: You can try probaby once more, but set an actual date up man, have a plan. Call her tomorrow and say "hey, let's go on a date ______." One more chance. If she accepts then at least you've got somewhat of a shot. If she makes an excuse...well you have your answer by this point as to how she feels.

4. DrKillByDeath

DrKillByDeath New Member

Called her again. She's not down.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

details?