Could I have scored? (7 years condensed into 1 (long) post)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Sorry this is so long.

I was just thinking about this recently.

(in college (university))

Back in the day I met this girl through my then girlfriend. We would talk sometimes, but that was it. Sometimes I'd go to her apartment with my gf for whatever. Me and her were both into anime, so we always said we should have an "anime night." My gf didn't like anime, and this other chick had a bf at another school, but neither of them cared if me and this girl had an anime night cuz it was strictly platonic.

Years later, my gf and I broke up. For some reason I started talking to that other girl. I think we had classes in the same building or something. We started having lunch together on break, because hey, we were friends. Someone mentioned "hey, we never had anime night." Then, during our breaks between classes, sometimes we'd go to her place and watch a movie. During this movie, we would lay together and cuddle or whatever on her couch. I assumed I was a cuddle bitch (altho I was unfamiliar with ladder theory at the time). I didn't really care. She was my friend, she was fairly attractive, and I was just out of a very serious relationship so I was content with lunch/movies/cuddling.

Alright, then one day for some reason my car was in the shop. She goes "why don't you just come over here and then I'll drive you to class in the morning?" I remember being all nervous and stupid, but I was like "uh, ok." So we basically hung out that night, nothing happened, and then we slept together and cuddled and shit in bed, but nothing happened. This happened 2 or 3 times.

Alright, whatever, right? I didn't really care cuz I didn't really want a relationship with her.

Then one night we're at a club on campus, both drinking and stuff, and I drove her and some friends home. We were dancing on each other at the club, but nothing horribly out of the ordinary. We stopped at Taco Bell on the way back (w00t) and then I went up to her apt to eat with her. Randomly out of the blue we started making out. I don't remember how it started. Somehow we then ended up in her bed. I remember asking "don't you have a bf?" She goes "yeah..." and then I remember passing out. No sexy time.

So my first question is, could I have scored back when we were just sleeping together but before we made out? See, you would think that I had been friendzoned (friend ladder), but because we made out, that's obviously not the case. Had I made a move one of those nights, do you think it would have worked? We were sober.

Anyway, nothing really became of it.

A few years later (after we had graduated), she was on a "break" from her bf. I went out with her and a friend to some club, and we were sitting on these couches chilling, and her friend goes to the bathroom, and I looked at her and grabbed her and we made out for a bit. She was like "wow, we haven't done that in a while." Then her friend came back and we pretended like nothing happened. That night we slept in the same bed at her friend's house, but nothing happened (I wanted to bang her, but I was getting don't-bang-me-vibes from her).

A week or so later we decide to FINALLY have "anime night," and she comes over to my apt and we watch some movies, make out for a little bit, go to bed, and then that's it. Again, in bed, I was getting don't-bang-me-vibes. I wanted to, but I didn't want to fvck up whatever friendship she and I had.

That was really the last time we hung out, and she's back with that same guy and they're engaged now.

So, OT crew, could I have gotten laid way in the beginning? What about the other times? I was nervous but I can usually tell when a chick is receptive vs. doesn't want it.

btw we're still in touch (7 years later) and she helped me get a job. Does she still want my cawk? lol j/k.

long ass post ftl.

edit - I was just thinking about those nights we slept together but nothing happened. She was pretty much just laying there. It's been my experience that when a chick wants to bang you, she won't "just lay there." Is that wrong? Is the fact that she was in bed with me at ALL evidence that I probably would have been successful had I tried something?

2. Nev

Nev OT Supporter

I stopped at "anime night"

3. JJM Enterprises

JJM Enterprises New Member

Anime night, BWA HAHA!!

Well way backwhen when she originally had a b/f, she may not have made a move because of that. But she probably would have gone through with it if you initiated at all...

Then, after that, she may not have made a move b/c you hadn't made a move previously, so she wasn't sure if you wanted to and didn't want to make a fool out of herself.

You most likely could have gotten her at any point, especially after nights of drinking... friend zone not applicable here!

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Back then I had more morals than I do now and I would have felt bad if I did anything with her when she had a bf.

It's funny. After she slept over at my apt that one night, we went out to breakfast the next day and some how the topic of us making out got brought up, and since we'd known each other for 5 years at this point, she's like "well, it doesn't really count as cheating because it's with you." lol wtf does that mean?

Now, however, I'd feel bad if I did anything with her cuz she's engaged. But honestly, I wonder if I could pull anything off now. I don't think I'd have the opportunity to, since I'm probably not going to be hanging out alone with an engaged woman.

5. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

wow, so why in the hell are you drinking and driving, dont you know better.

you might have gotten her, you will never know because YOU didnt make a move. this goes along with everything i have said to other people. rejection isnt bad, it will help in the long run. i guess you could always ask her if you had a chance but now its too late to try again. sorry fella

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

^ I didn't want a relationship with her or I would have persued it.

I didn't drink that much before I drove. We drank more at her place ;)

7. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

It sounds like you didn't know how to really get her turned on.

8. fray

fray New Member

Yes, if she's waiting for you to make a move and doesn't want to put herself out there and try something. Or if she doesn't know what she wants because she has a BF.

9. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

what's the point of this? Are you going to pat yourself on the bvack if we say you could have scored YEARS AGO?

I'm just saying...what has happened, happened. You can't go back and change it, so what's the point of worrying about whether you could have scored or not. Why not worry about your love/sex life now?

10. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Just from reading the subject line I could tell you that nothing would of happened. 7 years is to long. 7 days? Sure. Years? No.

I've had female friends like that. The only way you could have conceivably scored would be to get her exceptionally drunk and do something stupid, but then she would not have talked to you for, oh, say about 4 years. :wavey: Nicole! :mamoru:

11. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Things like this are funny...My current SO and I were the best of friends, dated other people, and had moments like that for 2 and a half years before finally commiting. My opinion is that you probably could've if you would've just spoken up.

12. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Right, my point wasn't "damn, I wish I had scored with her." It was more like I didn't know anything about the dating matrix back then, and I'm reevaluating what happened with my new knowledge. Except I'm still a dumbass at that stuff so I posted it here for help with my analysis.

It's like reviewing old stock trades. What did you do right? What did you do wrong? What do you know now that you didn't know back then?

13. frpSpore

frpSpore New Member

Rule #1: When a woman drinks with you and invites you into her bed, always try and sex her. No exceptions.

14. RubiconSahara

RubiconSahara OT Supporter

Had you made the move, you would have scored. Ask her out of the blue one day.

15. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Something about Nicoles is trouble.. I've fooled with two.. and both ended not so great.

16. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

lol. I should. "Hey, would you have slept with me that one night?"

17. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

No, don't go talking to her about it either! :mamoru: If you had played your cards right, sure. No need to ask her like she's your mommy, that's part of the problem that some guys miss (not saying you were going to do it, just an FYI.)

18. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

fixed.

19. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Haha I wasn't really gonna ask her. We have an interesting relationship now, but I'm not gonna sleep with her. She's engaged. But it's almost like, when we talk or hang out (like go have lunch together once in a while), there are different "vibes" between us than there are with my other female friends. Maybe it's cuz of our past. Who knows. Honestly tho, she's a cool friend, and I wouldn't want to screw up anything by trying to sleep with her. Like I said, she helped get me a job.

20. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

Sleeping with her doesn't mean your going to start dating and marry her...

And really, who cares if you could have or couldn't have? It's been 7 years... She's also engaged now. I'm thinking it's time to move on...

21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

^ Just for clarification, there was never anything from which to "move on." It was just something I was thinking about the other day and decided to post here.