FRK Costumes?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lovely Atlantis, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

I was out shopping the other day and came across a really short plaid skirt for a dirt cheap price so I bought it! As a surprise for Bubba I did up my hair in pigtail braids and put on the skirt and a white button up shirt with the buttons undone and tied up at the waist. Once the school-girl outfit was complete I came out into the living room where he was watching TV and sat on his lap and said "I've been a naughty school girl. I went in the hall without my hall pass. What are you going to do about it?" And then handed him a ruler and bent over infront of him. Needless to say, an entertaining evening ensued.

So this got me thinking. I've done a few costumes in my time: school girl, french maid, dominatrix, plus just the sexy corsets etc. What are your favorite costumes and why? What is it about them that gets you off?

2. kawaiibunny

kawaiibunny I

I did the sexy school girl one...

sometimes its just fun to do something new :naughty:

3. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

It was a fun time :)

She really liked the beating with the ruler.....I was very surprised. Usually she does not like it hard...but this was coming down fairly hard :)

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I've always been to shy to do costumes :wtc:

5. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

i like dressing up but I don't like role play. I dress pretty bland the rest of the time so to get to cut loose and dress like a slut is fun

6. Endless

Endless Member

School girl is always fun. My ex is a bio major is school and she used to do the "sexy scientist" thing. That was always fun.

7. NeedANewUser

NeedANewUser Guest

My wife likes to dress me up in her costumes, it drives us both wild. I've never really been into cross dressing but its more the humiliation and vulnrability that excites me.

8. thatshot2

thatshot2 -:-

the only costume ive done was a cheerleader but that was only because i was a cheerleader in highschool so i had my uniform ha..my boyfriend has a thing for skirts so i usually just do the skirt thing.

9. mizers_girl

mizers_girl I'm like a souperhero with no motivation or powers

Same here.. once answered the door in a black ankle length coat with nothing on underneath but a black set of underware... but I'm thinking I need to expand on all of that

Last edited: Mar 14, 2007
  10. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

I went to Catholic school, so I love it when the girlfriend puts on the school girl outfit. She's done a nurse as well, and a pirate wench. We want to get more, but the budget is tight.

11. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

School girl, french maid and "biker slut". Don't know why but the playmates liked the school girl the best. I guess I like it just for the change but I seem to be the only one who "dresses up". I really want the "corrupt cop" outfit :naughty:
    http://www.yandy.com/corrupt-cop-sexy-cop-costume.aspx

12. BlondieAMC

BlondieAMC New Member

No real costumes to speak of. I have a french maid i wore once for Halloween. I've been a slave with collar and leash. And dressed like a school girl for a theme party we attended once. Other than that i just have slutty lingerie.

13. Lovely Atlantis

:( that's too bad. You should really try it. One of the great things about costumes is that they can give you confidence you don't normally have because you feel like you are someone else.

14. Lovely Atlantis

wow... what an interesting FIRST post! lol Welcome to FS!

15. Jacy

Jacy red lipstick brigade

Me too.. I love dressing up, but I'm too shy to roleplay. I've only dressed up as a school girl so far, but my collection of plaid skirts and knee high stockings is growing. I still need to find the perfect maid costume :hs:

Hmm, for me it's the submissive mindset that goes along with the schoolgirl and maid personas

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007
  16. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

To me i find role play weird becaus eI'm already a varied and multi-personalitied type person. So Assuming a 'role' that isn't ALREADY in place is really silly to me. I'm already playful enough.