Coraline

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Ingen, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Ingen

Ingen New Member

What did you guys think? Maybe I'm just strange, but I was pretty much enchanted by the animation (as always) and I loved the movie and storyline itself. Masterful, IMO.

However, not really a kid's movie... I heard several kids cry during it :p and it kind of freaked my GF out. But I liked it a lot :hug:

Anyone else seen it yet?

2. Loved every minute of it!

The boy wasn't in the book though. I thought that was odd, but it worked well for the film.

3. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

I saw it last night with the GF... it was pretty damn good, I'd have to say. I agree with the fact that this isn't really a kids movie though, it is quite dark and those old ladies with the huge breasts.... ridiculous. :rofl:

We saw it in 3D... my eyes must be broken though because there isn't much I noticed that was 3D about it. I remember IMAX 3D being a lot more 'pop out into your face' than this... everything seemed 'somewhat' 3D on a static screen. Anyone else see it in 3D?

4. Silver 93 Supra

Silver 93 Supra Social Liberal, Fiscal Conservative

I thought it was a fantastic movie. The cinematography was amazing for a stop motion film. The detail was also amazing. The story was strong, the writing was clever.

5. Sgt. Friday

Sgt. Friday Guest

A friend of mine worked on this up in Portland, I haven't gotten around to see it yet.