Cops again while parked..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Feb 27, 2005.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

This is the second time. We are parked at a park on the edge of town after dark and some fucker who drove by called the cops because we were parked there. WTF, thats fucked up. This is on a 2 lane road, so only a few cars went by. Where the fuck can we go. We have no where to go besides the car. The cops dont do anything but it kills the mood when a cop knocks on the window and asks for ID's.

2. weakone

weakone New Member

That happened to my boyfriend and I at a park, too. He was on top of me in the passenger seat giving me a hug. Cop turned on the spotlight and asked for ID's.

3. TheReaper

TheReaper Guest

I'm not ever going to do sex in a car...

4. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rofl: yup...they have amazing skills... they can find you ANYWHERE! even if you're in the back of a sports complex :o

;)

5. Haven't been caught yet while doing it in a car:naughty: ....well have been watched a few times but cops have never pulled up and started tapping on the window.

6. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

never say never

it can be quite fun, but does suck to get caught by the cops.

my suggestion is: search for a different parking spot.

7. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I caught some teenagers having sex at my old work.. Shhhh don't tell but I watched for about 5 minutes out of a window before I went up to the car.. :)

8. TheReaper

TheReaper Guest

I already told the GF it's NEVER happening...We discussed it, she wants to, but I don't.

9. Namtik

Namtik Gn0me

driving while having sex > *

10. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

she wants to and you don't?

i feel for her. :hs:

11. TheReaper

TheReaper Guest

Why? It's never crossed my mind to bang a girl in my car. I've never been THAT kinky, nor will I ever be:hsugh:

12. kai-li

kai-li New Member

I have had sex in the car a few times, but my car is small and my man is tall-- the mechanics are off...

13. Billy McGee

Billy McGee New Member

thats gotta be challenging :naughty:

14. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Sex in a car is far from Kinky. Anyway, whats fucked up about this is they find you because someone called the cops. I hear they have to check to make sure no one is getting raped.

15. johan

johan Active Member

I think you've answered your own question. If you're just on the side of a two lane road, passers-by will see you.

Find a better spot, OFF the road completely, not just to the side of a less-used road. Because you're out of the way, even people trying to be helpful will call the cops just to make sure someone isn't lost, trapped, etc.

Ironically, if you were in a less-out-of-the-way spot, somewhere that a parked car isn't unusual, then nobody would care, because a parked car wouldn't be out of the ordinary. Make sure you have tinted windows then.

So it's got to be either completely out of sight, or else, in a more frequently used area.

16. BradUF

BradUF Guest

My windows are tinted. From what I understand is that the cops cant bother you if you are parked somewhere where the stuff is still open. Like the mall. If you park at the mall between some cars they cant do anything but then you have to worry about people walking by all the time. Isnt there some place that we can park with out having to worry about people watching or cops showing up?

17. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

I used to bang my ex in my regular cab S10 all the time. It was cramped, but we made it work.

18. Billy McGee

Billy McGee New Member

you could go to a 24 hour conveniance store, and park off to the very side of the lot, or in the back. kinda where no one would look or park.

19. Dorn

Dorn New Member

I messed around with my ex all the time in my truck. We were parked right off one of the main roads in the city. Cops drive by us quite often, and never stopped.

20. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Thats why living in the country > *

Seriously there are so many country back roads, and so many random pull off's into nowhere that I think this area was designed for sex and drug use. O well, works for me :)

21. Chris7066

Chris7066 OT Supporter

yeah the same thing happened to me but i was getting some dome when the cop knocked on my car window..and i was deep back in the woods on a 4wheelin trail! he asked for IDs and then proceeded to try and search my car for drugs =/

22. Lol McRofles

Lol McRofles Lollers OT Supporter

Road head > *

23. Lol McRofles

Lol McRofles Lollers OT Supporter

Cops can go pretty much wherever they want, especially if they are in a public area. Thats their job.

24. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

That's what I was thinking. Not only did almost everyone who was having sex back in high school do it in their cars, but almost all of them lost their virginity there too. (I didn't, I lost mine in a RV that was parked out at the local pay lake... :o ) Car sex wasn't a one time kinky thing, it was pretty much the place to do it every weekend. Seniors kinda got "dibs" on all of the best spots and everything. :rofl:

Oh lord I do not miss High School, but I do still enjoy riding around with a skirt and no panties and giving road head. (Crap, it's been 10 years since I graduated. This thread makes me feel old. :hs: )

25. BrandoSabbins

BrandoSabbins New Member

I can safely say that i've never gotten caught by the cops, but once in a school parking lot some kids pulled up next to us and could clearly see what we were doing, not that it stopped us....