A&P Cool shots

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by brownie2boost, Feb 4, 2007.

1. brownie2boost

brownie2boost New Member

I'm not sure how to explain this but i've seen this in a couple movies like Fast and the Furious, Garden State etc where they show like a parking lot or whatever and have the whole sunrise till the sunset shot and sped upand was wondering how they do that? Just keep the camera on the whole time and speed it up or is there another way. I know its a dumb question but I just wanted your input.

2. Jonny Chimpo

Jonny Chimpo OT Supporter

google "time lapse photography"

3. mattsb2000

mattsb2000 OT Supporter

When the female is ready to lay eggs she emerges out of the human host's anus while they are asleep and inactive. The female then lays up to 10,000 eggs, depositing them on the perianal skin, before dying. At body temperature the eggs develop quickly and they become infective after about 6 hours. Typically this is associated with itching and discomfort around the anus, which is caused by the mucus, or "glue", that the female threadworm secretes in order to attach the eggs to the skin. These eggs are triangular in cross section and flat along one side. When the host scratches this area they transfer the eggs to their hands or under their fingernails, contaminating them and beginning the cycle once again. If the eggs remain on the perianal skin long enough to hatch then the juveniles will crawl back into the anus to the intestines to mature into adults. This process is known as retroinfection.

4. 19Godfather86

19Godfather86 New Member

Something about speeding up the rotation of the earth, I dunno tho.

5. nicklk

nicklk New Member

You smoke way too much ganga