Conversation Starter v.iPhone

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by skitcy, Aug 7, 2007.

1. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

So this was an interesting experience and the second or third time this has happened.

I bought an iPhone ( lame! ) about two weeks ago now and well I mostly got it for the ipod / something to do while riding bus to and from work every morning/evening.

The first few days I had the thing out I had quite a few people chit chatting with me about it and other things afterwards. I was kinda just like alright whatever.

Well today on the bus there was only 1 seat left in which I could sit ( normally I would stand but I was reading a book ) so I sat down and there was a girl about my height decently attractive. I always have the never attempt on the bus attitude since it's pretty much futile 99.9% of the time due to bitch shields etc.. besides girls probably get hit on tons and tons.

Anyways while reading I kept noticing her being a little jittery, maybe it was just me but I had this sorta weird feeling she wanted to say "hi" or something. But she had her earbuds & ipod on and well I wasn't gonna initiate through that... SO It just came to me.. "check my voicemail and txt messages" I pulled out the iphone and literally just turned it on, looked at it check my messages ( none ) and put it right back in my pocket and then started to get my bus pass out and the girl at this point had her headphones out of her ear and was like "oh my god is that an iphone?"

She lives nearby was pretty cool and asked her for her number but she said she wanted mine instead :rolleyes:. Fine and all I don't really expect her to call at all ( ahah and watch she'll be an OT'er ).

Thought it'd share.. was just kinda interesting

2. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

Careful of limiting beliefs. Especially if you've NEVER even attempted it.

3. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

totally, I usually just try to get some sort of sign ( a smile etc.. ) before I will bother a woman on a bus.

4. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

fuck that shit dude. it is VERY rare for a girl to get approached competently in the day time. You are doing her a SERVICE. Bother? huh? Bro when you're on the bus are you having a fucking glorious day where you're thinking "goddamn it i hope no one talks to me and makes me laugh and shit" or are you thinking "bloody hell i'm bored out of my mind." Same thing with everyone else