SRS Controling anger...little things just setting me off

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Paulie Walnuts, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

Like right now my fiance has been in the fucking bathroom for over 30 mins prolly in the whirlpool tub but I just want to kick the fucking door in and and yell what the hell are you doing in there.

What the fuck is wrong with me, I cant take much more of this shit and these mood swings.

2. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Have you been under alot of stress lately? Is this something new? You said it was your fiance, wedding planning stress?

Instead of kicking down the door and yelling, just knock and see if she/he will let you come in and let you get in with them and make it fun. Or you can think of them getting ready for some sexing.

3. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

Yes Im under a ton of stress. I lost my job and have no desire to get a new one. I have no insurance so I cannot go to the dr. I have twice done some really really stupid shit while under the influence of ambien, which I am addicted to, but I am on a plan to wean myself off of that is working. My fiance has the pills so I cannot get into them.

Everything just sucks, I hate being home everyday, I sleep all fucking day. I do not want to work in the corporate world again and deal with that bullshit every fucking day but I want my $65k a year salary back. It will be 5 weeks on Friday and I have hardly looked for a job, my resume isnt updated. Everything pisses me off. I cant stay organized and these mood swings are driving me insane. One little thing happens and I act like it is the end of the fucking world.

Fuck Dallas / Colorado game is tied. :squint:

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Its like this, the longer you stay hanging around in the house the lazier you become. You have to litterary kick yourself back into a 'healthy' rythm again. Bend the frustration,anger and stress into usefull energy that is redirected and invested into the reconstructive rebuilding of your life.

Your gf doesn't deserve it to be yelled at, so do the above and today search for a new job. If you can't find anything let a local job agency do the searching for you.

5. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Biggest thing you can do right now is to apologize to your fiance for being an ass. Dark Eternal is right your fiance doesnt deserve to be treated like that.

6. teo

teo . => ? => !

You sound depressed. Find something to live for and quick, because you're not exactly a prime catch for your fiancee in the state you're in. Start by holding yourself to a regular sleep schedule (don't oversleep or sleep during the day) and eat regularly and properly. Take things one day at a time - eg. plan to work on your resume tomorrow, and follow through with it. Have you thought about part time work or retraining for another industry?