Contrary to popular belief...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by peoplescar, Apr 19, 2010.

1. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

There are normal women out there with goals and aspirations besides seeing how much cock they can take before they get out of college...

Seems like everyone in the VAG has some type of issue finding the women of their dreams in a bar, dance club, or frat party.

:rofl:

2. jtrem

jtrem Active Member

It just seems that way because the people with the good girls don't need advice.

3. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

ahhh shit... here we go again.

good girls go to parties and promiscuous women go to the mall and the grocery store just as often as church girls.

antihero out.

4. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

never said that wasn't true either. :hs:

5. Spaceering

Spaceering I bite.

or people that believe your statements are wrong just have not found some stuff about themselves yet and are missing the "right" ones

6. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

This.

7. john law

john law Guest

Um, not me. I'm the one saying there are plenty of good girls and guys out there, and for people to keep their hopes up. I know plenty of both guys and girls that would be great partners.

I will agree the Vag seems kind of bitter.

8. THoC

THoC New Member

NOOOO! not the "good girls cant be found at a club, bar, etc..." argument.

good girls go out and have fun too!

but i agree there are plenty out there.

i actually MAY have found one. too bad i just got out of a LTR and im not positive if im ready to jump into a RS again.

she is attractive.
    into my music (metal, which most attractive girls are not)
    has a college education, and a really good job as a speech therapist.
    she is 26 (past my... too young for a RS age lol)

we shall see if i can get over my whole. dont jump into another RS after a LTR thing.

9. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

i'm with you on this one :rofl:

in the same situation right now. just got out of one but damnit if i didn't find another great one right away. i figure i'll never know if i don't try. it feels good right now so we'll see what happens.

10. THoC

THoC New Member

wed she is coming over to watch my always sunny in philly collection.

if she passes this test (she has never seen it) i may have to propose :mamoru:

serious though. i wish i didnt over think shit at times. i have always been against jumping into a serious RS after another. but i can think back to girls that i may have missed out on bc i wouldnt go past the hang out and fuck stage into the LTR mode.

then again im 32 and single..... might be time to try a new angle :o

11. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

whatever feels natural man, there are no RULES.

I got out of my last relationship and i'm realizing now as i'm with this girl how unhappy i was before and how happy i am not being in that situation. the new one is just unreal and she's so in to me its crazy. we met on a group outing to Hoboken. She was a friend of a friend and i was a friend of a friend. We just got to talking (i went up to her) and we immediately hit it off.

I say fuck the rules, you may miss out on an opportunity because you need time to yourself... bullshit. my uncle said it this way.. You'll never know if you don't try, life doesn't have rules, this girl could be the woman of your dreams, you might as well give it a shot.

12. THoC

THoC New Member

i cant argue against that. you are right, life really does have no rules that apply 100% of the time. especially in RS.

we will see. for now although she seems to want to hang out pretty much daily i have been pulling back. i like her company but enjoy my alone time as well.
    im gonna keep flowing as we are and once she.. or i .... feel like we need to have the connvo of "what are we?" then we will cross that bridge.

i also met her through a friend of mine. i had known her in passing but never even knew her name. met up at her place before going somewhere one night and we hit it off on a lot of levels.

13. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

:h5:

well it really is hard to find someone with the same morals and life views as you do. its not an easy thing to do so i think that when you find that you should pursue it.

the reason i like this one is because she has very traditional family/ moral values. doesn't sleep around, has her fun but never was a whore in college/ never slept w/ anyone she wasn't in a RS with. her family is 1st generation immigrant from Hungary so they have very traditional relationship and family values as opposed to your typical American woman.

14. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

She has mine and Keri's approval :mamoru: :h5:

15. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

:werd: :bowdown: marry this girl.

Why not? Chicks do that ALL THE TIME. Why can't you?

edit - the reason chicks do it may be because chicks "move on" quicker because chicks usually check out of a relationship before they end it, so after 1 week of being single they're equivalent to a few weeks/months of being single.

16. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

I did this :o

then when we were back together i was still checked out so it was really november til march that i was done. i checked out last summer.

17. THoC

THoC New Member

i really dont know falc..... well, maybe i do.

ill try to explain but its difficult to put in words.

example. i saw my ex saturday. although i have ZERO desire to want to get back w. her when i saw her, and she came over to say hi, i got a ..... "weird feeling in my stomach". normally when i see an ex i get NOTHING. i say hi and thats it.

its almost like im scared that if i jump into this that i will fuck things up. how? i have no idea. i dont contact my ex and i dont see her often out and about. when i do its not like i have a feeling of wanting to fuck her or anything like that.

which leads to only one conclusion. im still not done healing from the break up bc i loved her more than anyone i ever have (even my exwife).

i dont know if i want to drag this new girl into anything that could hurt her. yet, im afraid that if i keep my distance for too long.... she is not your typical "oh he is ignoring me! i want him sooooo bad now" girl.... that she will move on.

for now she has not asked if we are exclusive, if im dating anyone else, etc... we are having fun. so ill just let it ride and see where it goes :dunno: