SRS Continuation on Kerberos' Lamentations :D

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Kerberos, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Kerberos

Kerberos New Member

I think that I've written ad nauseum here about my problems, however, for those interested, this is more of an update. As you all know, I was crazy about this girl that I had never actually had a conversation with, I ended up discussing with her on instant messaging for like 2 months, asking her out repeatedly and stuff. She would always say that she would like to go but she couldn't either because she was too shy or too busy or whatever. Anyways, about 1 month ago, she told me she had a boyfriend right before the start of school again. Then the first two weeks of school, she started hanging out with me all the time and seemed to show a lot of interest. At some point, she started to complain to me that she was fat etc. I told her then that she was the hottest etc. Following this, she seemed to take her distance from me and all of a sudden she seemed to always look sad or depressed. From then on, we just like said hello every other day and didn't talk much to each other. I think this is close to where I left you guys off.

At that time, I was really depressed and screwed up because of the situation and I asked for your help. Anyways, last weekend, I think it was on the 8th of october, I contacted her via MSN and asked her why she had done this to me, why she had pretended to be interested in me and had played games. She responded that she had done it just for fun that she wasn't interested in me and that she was sorry if she had misled me and just wanted to be friends all along. So, I told her that she was an evil bitch. The next day, we went to a karaoke party that was scheduled for a friend at that time. At first she seemed pissed at me for calling her names but then I told her that it was a joke and I managed to make a joke out of it. During the Karaoke, she filmed me when I was doing a song by Beyonce (and shaking my ass like beyonce :p), I also appear in just about every single picture of the event since I like being the center of attention and everyone else was extremely shy. Note that I hadn't drank a single drop of alcohol, only

massive caffeine :p ). So anyways, this finished at like 3 am, then everyone left and there was just me, the girl and her best friend. Both had drunk a bit so I brought them to eat something after at some fast-food restaurant. During that time, the girl was trying to push me to come to a party that was scheduled for halloween. I responded, will there be any hot girls. Her best friend, responded with "I'll be there". Her best friend is not bad looking and is apparently easy according to the girl, so I might look into it :p . I was still fucked up after this about the girl so then I remembered that I had those ZMA pills lying around that I hadn't used in a while and were supposedly good to enhance testosterone production. I had been extremely emotional since a while and I thought it might be because of my low testosterone level caused by bad nutrition. By the way, ZMA is a combination of Zinc, magnesium and b6. Nothing toxic or harmful in that. So I took that since then and although I do feel the same way about the girl, it's weird since its as if all my emotions are duller and don't affect me as much. Before it was as if my emotions were the most

important thing in the world but now I barely even care about it. The other effects are that I am a bit more aggressive, more energetic, have more acne and less shy. So anyways, last friday I was in a lab with this girl. I sat right in front of her and we sort of worked out an assignment together. She usually always leaves early on fridays but this time everyone was gone from the labs at like 8pm and she was still there with me. The weird thing is that we really seemed to click. Anyways, we both left together to meet friends in another lab later. When we came in, some guy made some comment suggesting that we were lovers or something. I talked about that later with one of my friends that was there and he says that the whole class seems to think that there's something between the two of us. I don't blame them, after all, who wouldn't notice that she's always turning around to stare at me during class, that I do pretty much the

same and the fact that she always sits around me, that when we talk together we seem to block everyone else out etc. Anyways, as I said, I don't care as much about her as I used to and I should move on and I'm trying to get to know other girls. I guess we are friends and nothing more. But, I do have a hard time believing that she just pretended she was interested in me just for fun. The way I see it, she was moderately interested in me and wanted to keep me as her backup in case she didn't find anyone else. I think she's doing the same even now. But I don't really care anymore, I see her as a good target to practice my flirting skills on. I mean you have a girl that I asked out, insulted repeatedly, and sexually

harassed yet she still wants to be my friend. In comparison, there is this other "friend" whom I asked her phone number once yet since then she pretty much dumped me as a friend. I might also check out my options with the hot red-head who's always smiling at me. She's always with a guy that I thought at first was her boyfriend but he seems to wimpy to be her boyfriend.

(thank God i am a moderator and could add some spaces in this)Darketernal

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2005
  2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well its an interesting update, the main thing i DONT want you to do is to abuse these people , k like really love this girl , seemingly it seems that 'unconsiously' you want to get 'even' with her, by having sex with her then dropping her like a brick. That hasn't happend yet, make sure it doesn't happen in the future.

Therefore don't fight evil with evil by misleading her this time, and putting the same darkness and deception that she has put in your life, be a better person then that she has been against you, when you call her an evil bitch i feel you still have some hatred to dispose of that is unconsiously opposed against her, don't hurt her feelings like she has done with yours, avoid that at all costs.

3. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Key exchange error.

4. johan

johan Active Member

5. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

He never seems to get the cryptography jokes.

6. Kerberos

Kerberos New Member

First of all, I don't get the joke with the spaces:hsugh:. Second of all, I really liked that girl: she's the most energetic, happy, fun person I know. Her dark side is that she's a drunk and a bit too much of a party girl. Like last week, she had a car accident while totally drunk and wrecked her car. Also, the friday before she was at the University pub making out with some random dude who isn't her boyfriend and all evidence points to her sleeping with him. Her stated goal in life is to have fun. She's easily one of the most popular girls at my school because of her wildness when drunk. She's used to playing games and to have games played on her. I doubt it would even be possible to hurt her. The big problem here is that there is a high demand for this girl and a scarcity of girls in engineering. Simple economics. And no I would never mislead her or anyone.

7. Kerberos

Kerberos New Member

Now I so don't get that girl: she rejects me and then she's always going out of her way all the time to sit close to me and get my attention. Plus it's not that she's just trying to be friendly: she always looks nervous, she's always looking to see if I look at her and even though she has tons of friends in all the classes, she stays stuck to me all the time.

And for the record, it's not really affecting me anymore, I'm just trying to figure out what her motive is.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2005
  8. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Why did you name yourself Kerberos if you don't get cryptography jokes?

9. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

10. johan

johan Active Member

Isn't Kerberos the other name for Cerebus, the three headed dog that guarded the gates to Hades?

Those Romans and Greeks...

Edit: I just saw your pic.
    And speaking of Heracles, didn't he deflower 50 virgins on a stopover one night? Although I'm not sure if they were virgins, but there were 50 of em. Good way to kill time when you're on the road.

11. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I need to be on the road more.