FRK Contest: What would you use these for?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FallNAngel, Jun 4, 2007.

1. FallNAngel

FallNAngel ...destroyer of threads...

My wife works part-time for a company that sells sex toys and gets sent toys to examine (and keep) as part of her job. Some of the toys she gets she has no interest in, and thus, have never even been removed from the package. She also has some things in her collection that she's gotten from various other places and never got around to using for one reason or another and need loving homes. Rather than throw them out or try to sell them on ebay, we're holding a small contest here. Listed below is the stuff she has, post here with what you want and a short story of what you'll do with it; nothing huge, but be creative. If you're the only one that asks for that particular toy, I suppose you'll have an easy time winning; otherwise, we'll judge the stories. The massage oil and lube (last 2 pics) will be sent off randomly to contestants.

We'd prefer if you paid shipping (~$5), but if that's a problem, I'm sure we can work something out.

[​IMG]
    Item #1: Fun Factory Magnum silicone dildo. This is the one and only toy here that has been used. It's made from medical grade silicone and has been sterilized by boiling and it's completely safe to use, but be aware that it has been used a grand total of once.
    [​IMG]
    Item #2 - Venus Bumble Bee wearable strap on/vibe. One size fits most adjustable straps, vibrators in the shaft and "body" of the butterfly. Operated by the corded remote.
    [​IMG]
    Item #3 - EZ Bend Gems nubby vibrator. Has a bendable spine covered in pink glitter jelly with nubs all over it.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Item #4 - Plus Size Fetish Fantasy dildo/harness and nylon blindfold set. This is a plus size harness. It will fit up to a 48" waist. I'm not sure how small it will go, but if you wear plus size clothing and your waist is as small or smaller than the maximum measurement it should fit just fine. The harness is leather, the dildo is jelly. The outer bag surrounding the harness and dildo is open because my wife had to take the harness out to do some measurements, but the wrapping on the dildo is completely intact and neither has been used.
    [​IMG]
    Item #5 - "Inch Perfect" missile vibe. Basically, your standard plastic missile style vibe with measurement marks down the length.
    [​IMG]
    Item #6 - The Adventurous Couple's Guide to Sex Toys book by Violet Blue.
    [​IMG]
    Item #7 - Two-sided leather slapper with "Ouch" cut out on one side and "Love" on the other.
    [​IMG]
    Item #8 - Basic metal handcuffs. There are 2 pairs of these. The winner will receive both.
    [​IMG]
    Item #9 - Leather pyramid-studded bra/chest harness/collar. This one will only fit someone with a small frame. The collar measures either 12 3/4" or 15". The cups would best fit an A or B cup, maybe a small C. The chest measures 29 1/2" to 33". The collar snaps, the chest has a buckle.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Item #10 - Leather disc blindfold lined with faux fur. Will fit heads sized 21 1/2" - 27 1/2".
    [​IMG]
    Item #11 - Multi-ring collar. This is a big collar and would probably fit a man best, but go by the measurements: 15-19".
    [​IMG]
    Item #12 - Heavy onyx dildo. Functional or decorative, your choice. 4.75" insertable length, 1.33" diameter. This one is heavy so the shipping will be slightly higher to compensate.
    [​IMG]
    Item #13 - Silicone Arouser wearable vibe. Elastic straps, hard plastic with a silicone cover. Basically a clitoral vibe with a little insertable nub. Works with the included remote or without it.
    [​IMG]
    Item #14 - 2 pairs Sportsheets soft, stretchy, velcro cuffs. 6 3/4" - 10 3/4" adjustable.

Random winnings - These will be handed out randomly to contestants (you don't have to win to get these). There will be three winners. 1 will receive the three packets of lube, 2 will each receive 2 small bottles of Emerita massage oil.

[​IMG]
    3 packages of Sliquid lube. 2 sachets Sliquid H2O (plain, water-based, glycerin-free), 1 sachet Sliquid Swirl Green Apple Tart (flavored, water-based, glycerin-free).
    [​IMG]
    Small (4 oz, I believe) Emerita massage oil. Nothing fancy, but it's paraben-free and the company makes an excellent product (my wife is allergic to almond oil and it's a main component in this so they have to go).

Pick the (one) item you want and tell us what you'd do with it if you got it. Be creative, but you don't need to write us a novel. Good luck!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
  2. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

this thread is FS mod approved :love:

3. fuzion1029

fuzion1029 New Member

When I rub my gf's clit a certain way it drives her absolutely wild. So much that she can't handle it. I want to use the cuff's to tie her down and blow her fucking mind away with pleasure.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2007
  4. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

[​IMG]
    Item #4
    -I have recently be able to explore my bi-curious side with another girl found on Craigslist. She mentioned not having a strap on and I don't have one in my toy bag either. This would be a great toy for me to experiment with in the bedroom with her. Thankfully she's also into the freaky so I'll probably get my ass spanked first then she can use this on me :naughty:

5. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

[​IMG]
    Item #7 - Two-sided leather slapper with "Ouch" cut out on one side and "Love" on the other.

My hubby has always had a thing for spanking me, and it is only recently that I have decided to take it to a new level and let it become a fetish. So far we have just been using a ruler, but I would really love to get a paddle. I would dress up in my short plaid skirt, knee high socks and bra and surprise him when he gets home from work by waiting at the door with the paddle in my hand. "I've been a bad girl" I'd whisper in his ear and give it a little bite as I slide my hand down his pants. Then I'd hand him the paddle and bend over in front of him exposing my ass for a wonderful night of abuse.

6. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Item #3 - EZ Bend Gems nubby vibrator. Has a bendable spine covered in pink glitter jelly with nubs all over it.

I've never actually owned a vibrator. I've just been masturbating with random household object for years now. I would retire my hairbrush, remote control, makeup brushes, lotion bottles and pencil erasors for an evening of proper auto-ertocism for boyfriends viewing pleasure.

7. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Okay so im somewhat fascinated with item #9.....where can I find one in a larger bust size?

8. m3m750

m3m750 Kickin' it old school

[​IMG][​IMG]

After first using this to blindfold my naked wife, I would lead her to the bed and lay her down on her back. I'd loop some rope over her wrists and tie them to the top of the bed. I'd then wrap more rope around each knee, pulling it back and apart, securing the rope to the bedpost, leaving her pussy spread and vulnerable. I'd complete the preparation by putting noise cancelling headphones over her ears, connected to her IPod, playing her carefully selected sexytime playlist. With sight and sound gone, she'll have to focus on her sense of touch as I use a variety of toys to vibrate, penetrate and stimulate her in every way possible until she begs for the realease of orgasm.

9. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

Item #14

I'd like to cuff my girlfriend to the wrought-iron headboard and have my wicked way with her, starting with gentle fondling the progressed to sticking a glass g-spot dildo in her while flicking her clit with my tongue until she's bucking against the restraints in climax.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
  10. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

Damn that's hot :naughty:

11. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

:werd:

i'm in just for the stories:naughty::x:

12. FallNAngel

<3

Just so you know, item is now #14... Had two #11's before I just edited it.

Good question. I believe the one we have was bought on ebay, though it was *years* ago.

The contest will end in a week or two... depends on how many entries, how things go and when we feel like ending it in general :p

13. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

yeah same here! I would have written about that one to compete... but I'm a C cup so it probably wouldn't fit.

14. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Item #1:

I would use it to play with on cam to entertain the people I do from here! For those that have watched, im sure they would appreciate it! I think I would use it to try to explore DP with it and another one of my toys.

15. korrosion

korrosion New Member

What the so said about #12:

Well, I would start out by warming my new dildo in a
    hot steamy bowl of water. Then when it is about body
    temp, i would then take out and rub lube all over it
    and think about you and your big hard cock. I would walk
    over to the bed and lie down sticking that big warm
    dick in my cunt. I would pinch my nipples and put my
    vibe on my clit. until i came screaming your name.

I told her she'd have to make a movie for me so I can :wackit: when she's not here.

As for #1 I'd Use it in our harness to have some dp fun with the so. First I'd tie her to the bed, blind fold her and play some music so she couldn't hear anything moving around. I'd start with regular missionary sex and then lick the kitty for a min (to hide the putting on of the harness). Then I'd move up and lick/nibble/suck on her nipples while sliding the magnum into her. About the time she start to try to say "whats that" I'd begin to insert my dick idb. After a second or 3 I'd put her lavaspot on her clit to bring her to a screaming orgasm.:naughty:

And I'll beat anyone else's offer of shipping costs.:x:

16. N.A Honda

N.A Honda New Member

With Item#14 I'd take my gf out on a hot sunny day and find a small tree in a secluded area. Then I'd handcuff her arms around a tree and strip her down and do her from behind while standing up.

17. easeupoffmynuts

easeupoffmynuts MVP OF SUCK

Item 5 and Item 12

This is simple i would handcuff my woman outside because she likes it when our neghbors look at us while we make love and i would use the dildo on her for hours while she screams and lets everybody know were having fun

18. Dethfat

Dethfat New Member

i have the same prob, maybe i should pick some of those up

19. AlbinoMuntjac

AlbinoMuntjac New Member

Never written anything before, so what the hell, it's worth a shot:

I'd awaken my girlfriend by gently kissing her inner thigh and slowly working my way up, only stopping at the top of her thighs for a moment as I went back down her other leg. I'd randomly lick and lightly suck on her clit to keep her undivided attention and go back to kissing her thighs and licking her hip bone area. I would use my tongue to make sure that she was all the way awake and aroused. I would have her moisten my first finger and gently insert it into her tight pussy and just let it sit there as I continued to kiss her thighs and suck on her now red and swollen pussy lips. After a while I start to move my finger around and feel just how wet she is as I slide it slowly in and out. She lets out a little moan and I start to concentrate solely on her inner lips and clit. I move faster and faster and as I go back in, I slip a second finger into her and she moans even louder.

I can feel her inner walls tightening against my fingers, she grabs my hair and forces my face straight into her pussy so I can keep licking her clit, and just as she is about to cum, I stop. Completely. I tell her to get up, shower, and get dressed, but with the toy on. We have errands to run and I don't want to be late. She does as she was told and we begin our day with her wearing the toy and me in control of the remote. I turn it on at random times through out the day in completely public places. She tries her best to ignore it, but it feels too good. When I see she is really enjoying it, I turn it off.

After a long day of teasing (or torture), we get back home. She doesn't even close the door behind herself as she is too busy trying to rip both of our clothes off at the same time. She throws me down on the couch, mounts me, and proceeds to ride me like a lunatic. The whole time I am inside of her, I am sucking on her nipples and occassionally rubbing her clit, just to tease. She starts screaming and I can feel her pussy tighten around my cock as she starts to cum. I start moaning along with her and just as I am ready to cum, she stands up and kneels down in front of me.

She tells me it's my turn to be teased. She gently licks her own cum off of my shaft, lingering around my head to tease me even more. She puts me deep into her mouth, slowly at first, but starts to pick up speed and then lets her teeth slightly rake up and down my shaft. She senses that I am ready to come and she stops to tell me I wasn't allowed to yet; she's not done teasing. She puts just the head of my cock in her mouth and uses her hand up and down my shaft while using her tongue to play with my head. As she begins to move her hand faster, she takes her mouth off of my head licks from the tip of my head to my balls while still using her hand. I beg her to let me cum. Just as my balls start to tighten, she stops moving her hand and just lightly licks me all over. I am begging and pleading with her to let me cum, and she starts using her hand again. The faster she moves her hand, the closer I get to cumming. Just as I begin to cum, she takes all of me into her mouth and swallows as I cum. The feelings of her tongue and throat moving as I cum sends me through the roof. My whole body twitches, I start to pant, and I lose control of my arms. She swallows all of my cum, stands up and whispers in my ear that it's not nice to tease, because you might just get teased back, turns around and walks away. I am left there on the couch breathing heavily, my heart pounding, and my entire body tingling.

Hope I win!!:x:

20. korrosion

korrosion New Member

hot :bigthumb:

21. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

nice. :yum:

22. FallNAngel

any other entries?

23. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

24. demosnat

demosnat New Member

25. IWLSR5

IWLSR5 Member

[​IMG]
    Item #5 - "Inch Perfect" missile vibe. Basically, your standard plastic missile style vibe with measurement marks down the length.

I would use this on my fiance. She has never had any toys and would like to try this out with her. I would also use it to see if it would ease the pain and discomfort she gets every time we have sex.