TAT Considering getting a jacobs ladder, i got questions though.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ReFluX, Apr 11, 2009.

1. ReFluX

ReFluX New Member

Hey guys, I was considering down the line a tiny bit, getting a jacobs ladder peircing done and I was wondering if anyone here had one... how much discomfort was there during the process and also did it improve anything during sex for you or the person? does it slow you down any? and also is there any loss or gain in sensativity? Let me know, and thanks!

2. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

I have a PA but I can tell you that the biggest discomfort your going to feel is having some guy (girls I wouldn't trust really because they don't have one so they wouldn't be able to completly understand it. Just my feelings, try not to flame to much.) playing with your cock.

3. ReFluX

ReFluX New Member

meh im sure I can get over that, I'm just wondering if it helps with the sexin or is discomforting to me / the ladies during sex.

4. soopa7fly

soopa7fly stupid :06:

I have 3, getting them done was not painful at all especially compared to nipples. As far as sex, some girls have had no problems with it and some have said it's uncomfortable in certain positions.

5. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

I had a lower fermium piercing for a while but ended up taking it out. it didn't really do anything for me but it was a nice place to hook a condom on :dunno: I was thinking of getting a ladder at the time but decided against it. it'd probably be cool with soft jewelery like silicone though.

but this is coming from a person who doesn't like his PA. I still have the piercing but I rarely wear it.