FRK Considering getting a Brazilian Wax :hsd:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Marmitha, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Marmitha

Marmitha Milk ftw

I didn't know where else to post this so I thought I would do it here. Has anyone ever tried it? How painful is it? what type of wax has the best results? I want to do it just for fun :hsd: my cousin told me to try it, she said it felt like she was "having an orgasm for 3 days straight" :o What do I have to look out for to make sure the salon is clean

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

it's not that painful, but then again, i'm a slut for pain.
    Go to a place that SPECIALIZES in body waxing, not just some salon that Also does it on the side.
    Grow it out to about 1/4 to 1/2 inch.
    If you really are scared of pain, take some advil 30 mins before.
    Hard wax or strip-less wax is the way to go. It gets pubic hair far easier than cloth strip waxes. So more effective wax = less pain and less iritation.
    for me, results lasted about a week and then i was growing my jungle back sparsely. If you are a hairy person that grows hair back quickly it may last 1 week or if you are a slow grower, it may leave you relatively hair free for about 4 weeks.

3. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Oh boy, Phantom, you are lucky, mine hurt like hell! Especially when she glot closer to the bottom of my tummy rather than pubic region!

I loved mine, but not while I was getting it:( Phantom's right, take a LOT of Ibuprofen before you go to minimize swelling and pain. I also didn't wear underwear for a day after so as not to irritate the lack of top skin layer.

Bottom line? Was awesome for about 6 weeks for me, and my hair grew back in like baby hair... much better chance of orgasm from sex. But... pain was pretty bad for me, I guess people have different nerve endings for hair because I am practically in tears when I get my hair pulled when getting it cut! But everyone is different, try it out, then you'll know!

Also, make sure that you and your waxist have the same definition of what a Brazilian is, some people think it's waxing everything except the clitoral/vaginal area, some people thinks it's EVERYTHING. Check to make sure you get what you want.

DA

4. Phantom Empress

My tech was good, I didn't really feel much severe pain cept when She did my butt. Taht stung a bit.

And you shouldn't have been missing skin to the point of irritation from wearing panties....

But other than that, Yeah, most wax studios/salons, a brazilian means EVERYTHING, Front and back gone. A Playboy leaves you with a little landing strip.... but not all places use the same terms, so let your tech know how much you want gone fromteh get go. don't be nervous. these ladies see so much cooter all day, they won't think twice about yours

5. Marmitha

Marmitha Milk ftw

I was worried about that because I think the vagina looks really gross :o I think i can handle the pain, I don't consider myself a hairy person, I barely even have hair on my legs, but when it comes to down there I'm a fuzzy jungle. should I trim some before I go? I'd like to assume this will reduce the pain a little, especially closer to the sensitive areas.

6. Phantom Empress

Believe me, i hate my vagina, i was a little nervous too when I went the first time. I'm REALLY hairy but She actually complimented on how small my bikini area was and that she'd seen a lot of unkempt vaginas in her day. I asked her how bad and she said the ones taht were gross were women that she could TELL hadn't bathed that day or the ones that go in ontheir periods :ugh:

You proabbly have a fine, normal vagina. Don't trim prior. the tech will do it for you. if you want to be sure, call the salon before and ask the tech. Some may preffer you leave it the right length.

7. Marmitha

Marmitha Milk ftw

women on their period, gross :(

8. Phantom Empress

I KNOW. I was like "wtf are you serious?" and she just sighe dand said yeah. I was in shock.

9. ElChupacabra

ElChupacabra we should have fucking shotguns

Not to pirate the thread, but talking about being dirty and what not, when my exwife was going to the ob/gyn when she was preggers, I often wondered how many women he saw a day that were scary down there. Reminds me of when I went to buy some sandals and the girl at the store told me I had the cleanest feet she had seen in a month, people coming in with talons and toejam, etc. I just don't understand going somewhere you know people are going to be rather intimate with you and not wanting to be clean.

You're only the third person I've ever seen use "cooter". My exwife and her sister are the other two.

10. nvusgt

nvusgt New Member

ok so my question is what if a guy wanted to try this out? i mean, it'd be weird for some dude to be waxin muh shit, but then again for a chic to be dinkin around down there with wax isn't that amusing either lol.

are there even dude techs or what, you'd think that its mainly women cause thats who get the treatment.

anywho, wax on the coin pouch doesn't sound very safe, the shits pretty thin if you know what i mean. That can't be good...........lol

11. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I actually liked the pain on the sides/mound. But on the lips towards the bottom where the glands are, that fucking SUCKED. Its going to sting, its bareable.

And like PE said, make sure you go somewhere that specializes. I go to Kenneth Salsons here, I don't know if you have them.
    And hard wax FTW

12. Jspec180

Jspec180 New Member

how much should one spend?

13. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Depends on the area. Its like sixty in ohio. But I've heard women from coastal areas say they only have to spend like 20. Call a few salons and compare

14. nvusgt

nvusgt New Member

:eek4:

um i don't wanna find out what happens if it stretches jus that lil bit extra :eek3:

so hows his balloon knot doin several days after being waxed? Bein between the cheeks the stubbles gotta be brutal.

15. mikmit

mikmit :o? OT Supporter

hmm ive only shaved around those areas..i dont think id mind the main pube area since i dont mind having my hair pulled out...i just think my back side would hurt REALLY bad, especially around the anus :x

16. Marmitha

Marmitha Milk ftw

I think quite a few guys do it, I saw this guy getting it done on tv once, they never showed his pen0r, but damn did it look real painful. He actually screamed and let me tell you, he looked real buff and manlyish. :hsd: guys don't seem to take that type of pain real good.

17. Marmitha

Marmitha Milk ftw

:werd: I would be over joyed if a guy did that for me, pube floss and hair balls ftmfl :wtc:

18. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

yea, definitely go to a salon that specializes in it.
    i don't think i've ever paid more than $50 for one and that included tip

i haven't been in years though, it'd be nice to go again since my bf is coming to see me in a few weeks :wiggle:

19. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Brazilians are awesome! You should definitely get one. I have had a "no hair below the neck" policy for a while now and I couldn't be happier.

I second all the advice given here.

A couple things I feel I should highlight:

Go in a place that you feel absolutely safe in. You should be perfectly confident that the people you are going to let pour and handle *hot wax* near your *vagina* are perfectly skilled professionals. Don't skimp on the money. I'd rather pay extra and have not a cloud in my mind about going there than save five quid and potentially have an itch down there for three weeks, or be badly burnt or whatever.

I'm not going to lie, it's going to hurt at first. How much depends on the each person I guess. However, the upside is that you get used to it fairly quickly, and it stops being painful after a few times. I practically never shaved my legs/pits, only waxed, so moving on to the brazilian was no problem for me, but I know some friends who were in quite a bit of pain when they first tried.

20. sassy2424

sassy2424 New Member

I've been getting mine done for a while now.
    I don't use Advil, although my waxer only takes 15 minutes to do mine, so im in and out in no time at all.
    your waxer will walk you through it...
    the first time you get it done is the worst, it gets better every time. :)
    theres a video on wiki if you look up Brazilian waxes and it shows the womens reactions to getting one done. all I can say is the reaction you see on the video is gaurentee'd to be yours when you get it done. :)

21. anomalous

anomalous New Member

The first time will be the most painful or surprising, but afterwards it's not that bad. Be sure to relax your muscles when going through it otherwise it'll be more painful.

For me my first time was more suprising than anything, but I've got a pretty good grip on pain so I ended up enjoying it. If anything, I feel the most pain when I get my lower legs waxed.

22. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

i didn't find it to be THAT painful but i have a high tolerance. different parts hurt more, but as you can see from responses that varies from person to person.

for me, and maybe someone here can help me, i find that waxing is EXTREMELY irritating to my skin. it doesn't hurt too much while it's being done, but after it's so raw and hurts for days. the first time i had it done the waxer said the redness would go down after a few hours, and it took like 2-3 DAYS. next time i tried a different salon, same thing. even when i do it myself, i am red and irritated for 24-36 hours and it just hurts to touch for a few days. am i a total freak (and not in a good way?) :wtc:

for now i am shaving with a little body shaver; seems to work okay, but it's not as convenient as waxing would be, save for the fact that my cooter doesn't hurt like a bitch for days after :mamoru:

thoughts, oh waxing mavens of FS?

23. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Moisturizing?

24. magik

magik New Member

I'm currently in the midst of having laser hair removal treatments done in the form of a brazilian. So far so good :) I'd recommend it for long term treatment.

25. nvusgt

nvusgt New Member

dot

well so far no other dudes have stepped up with their 2cents. I wanna get it done, but i don't want my bag torn.