FRK Considerate loving

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by The Secretary, May 31, 2005.

1. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

I have an issue, my boyfriend and I for once in about 5 weeks been able to get together and have a day to be together. We had decided this once that we were going to get a hotel room becuase we wanted to be sexual with each other without getting caught in public places. Though he says he loves to have the thrill of being in public place and being on each other,to me it is all the same box of cookies. So we got our room without a problem, and we started to play around and just be in each others company. We had been discussing this day for so long, we planned everything we wanted to do. Just another added fact we are both virgins and are still waiting for the right moment to share ourselves with each other. We dont want to jump into anything we both arent ready for. We had discussed bondage and me being the submissive which is all well and good with me I love taking that role. We had previously this morning had went to walmart to pick up a few goodies, bubble knee highs and ky. Back to the rest of the day, we continue to play and we have our fun. He binds my hands together and commands me to get on my knees and suck his cock, I dont so oblige him. We are talking the whole time I am asking him to "make" me take him in along with talking dirty to each other. Just to make sure that he doesnt think that he is really making me do something I really dont want to do. But then he stops and move on to something else. Later on in the day we are laying on the bed and he makes me take his cock and sucks it and starts pushing my head down on it (reinforcing to me who is boss) and he made my gag reflex kick in and i stop and cough a couple of times, recover and i continue to get him off by other means. After our fun is through we start talking about the day and he mentions to me that he doesnt want to do do the bondage stuff and being dominant because he is afraid that he is gonna really hurt me and not be able to respond well to it. I tell him that if there was something really wrong and he was hurting me in anyway at all he would know it, we have a safety word set up just in case something is too much for either of us. I really would like some help in how to ease his fears in this area, I love doing this type of activity but I am willing to adjust to him. He keeps me satisfied in every other way possible sexually. He is the most considerate lover I have ever had, he would rather see me satisfied than himself but I make sure that he is as well. I just would like some help in knowing how to handle something like this, we both love each other dearly and we talk about bedroom activities outside of it all the time, partly becuase we live apart right now and are good for seeing each other about once every 5-6 weeks.

Sorry for such a long post but without explanation i dont believe some of it wouldnt make any sense.

Thank you for any advice in advance.

2. Jim311

Jim311 New Member

Enh, it is possible that he respects you, and he feels that such behaviour degrades you. If it's not his thing, then find other things that you're excited and interested in.

:dunno:

3. Diedemus

Diedemus Google is my HMO

I would hope so, if you truly are a virgin like you claim.

4. woodchuck

woodchuck Member

If youre telling him "I want you to take over" and he's not geting it, perhaps you guys aren't ready for the contested encounter, and you need to show him that you are completely submissive for a while. He doesn't sound ready to challenge you for his control. Maybe he needs to know that you are completely at his mercy for a bit, and that you won't resist at all. After a while he'll start to wonder how far he can go. (we all do)

5. naughtie

naughtie New Member

You mean the most considerate boyfriend you've ever had?

As to the other stuff.... geez... it's your first time. Give it some time for you both to figure out what you like. Hell, my first time, I barely knew how the mechanics worked. And I didn't enjoy it half as much as it sounds like you did.

6. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

+1
    I just don't get the whole "suck my dick, bitch!" mindset so many people have. :ugh:

7. The Secretary

Bitch is the only word as of the moment that he doesnt use with me. There is just something about it that I dont like it kills every bit of horniness within about .5 sec. But I do understand where your coming from though.

Last edited: May 31, 2005
  8. The Secretary

Its definitely been trial and error, we have experimented with alot of items and finding things that we like and dont. Its been a whole lotta fun doing it too. :drool: If he ever seen a tear run down my cheek from something he did he'd do something really crazy(best i could think of this early in the morning). We had been doing something like this once before when I drove to see him. We were in his car and I asked him in the midst of our playing to make me suck him. He did, he made me gag a little on it and it was great. We talked about it later and he didnt mention anything about him not liking it if I remember right. I know I specifically asked him, I guessing thats why when we did it this time and he said he didnt want to I felt it strange.

9. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I saw this in the "a little help for Monday" thread...

Sounds like he has got a little freakiness/dom in him. Why don't you start here, and ease him into the more hardcore things?

10. The Secretary

I was talking with him last night, he was ok with the bondage stuff which I misunderstood I thought that he didnt want to do that. Its the resistance that I give him that he doesnt like becuase he cant tell if i really dont want to do something or not.

We thought that thread died a while back, we figured cause tigre did it and got a good response we could take a whack at it too. Im glad to know someone at least read the thread.

11. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

You can never be ready for your first time. It's your first time. It's impossible to know what it will be like. The only thing you can hope for is to feel like you're somewhere safe.

That said, it sounds like you've got that covered. I have to say I understand where the boyrfriend is coming from with the considerate stuff. Is he the sort of person who doesn't like to take things without asking even if he knows nobody will mind? If he is, the best thing to do is tell him "Take me. Do whatever you want to me." or something like that. That line always worked wonders with me.