"Connection"

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by cgarcia2182, Oct 6, 2009.

1. cgarcia2182

cgarcia2182 New Member

I'm a 27 yr. old woman who has had a fair share of LTR's in my life. Thing is, i'm struggling to really understand what it's like to "connect" with somebody. What does that mean? How do you know when you have it with someone else?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

When you don't have to question, "are we connecting right now?"

You just do.

3. drumbandit

drumbandit New Member

I have the same problem. From my perspective, I feel that I "connect" with her but she doesn't reciprocate. Maybe we need to find someone with the same definition of connection.

4. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

There are different kinds of "connections". There is the 'it seems like we've known each other for [long amount of time] even though we just met' kind of connection. There is the 'we tell each other everything and do everything together' kind of connection. There is the 'we like all the same things' kind of connection. There is the 'we just have chemistry' kind of connection. Etc.

What kind of connection are you referring to?

5. cgarcia2182

cgarcia2182 New Member

Physical and Emotional. That's what i seek and need. A balance of the both would be ideal.

6. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Physical is just a matter of luck really. I mean if you're talking biological chemistry, there is no predicting or preparing for it (aside from just making yourself as visually appealing as possible). As far as emotional goes, if you have trouble connecting with people it might mean there is something you need to work on in your own self. If all else fails, trial and error is better than nothing.

7. Vysion

Vysion New Member

I know this will sound like self-help guru speak, but have you connected with yourself first?

Once you connect with yourself, you wont need to seek a connection from others, it will just happen naturally.