FRK Connection problems

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sexkitten123, Jul 10, 2007.

1. sexkitten123

sexkitten123 New Member

Ok so i like my sex rough but all of the guys i date are opposed to it and the few guys that i have found which like that kind of thing ... well i cant really seem to want them for anything other than sex... any other OT girls have this problem and what do you do about it ?

2. Rich

Rich New Member

Vid of said rough sex?

3. sexkitten123

sexkitten123 New Member

nope sorry not that i dont have any but i dont really want to be on the web ... im into lotsa stuff but not the whole world seeing me

4. Black of Night

Black of Night New Member

Have you tried suggesting things, trying to bring it out of them? Maybe the traits you are looking for (beyond the sex) are an uncommon conbination? What kind of guys are you interested in that aren't into the sex you like?

5. sexkitten123

sexkitten123 New Member

I have tried and my last two serious SO's looked at me like i had freaking grown another head. I dont really know about the uncommon combination
    i like my guys to be confident and you know have the same type of interests (outside of sex). Also i like to be dominated maybe that doesnt work well together? but i dont really think so

6. DvBoard

DvBoard New Member

rough, like?

Some guys i guess are afraid they will hurt you in a bad way by accident :o.

7. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Move close to me. Problem solved!

8. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

have you expressed in explicit and clear, concise terms, what EXACTLY it is you wanted them to do?

9. wannaseemysocks

wannaseemysocks I Have Big Socks...

maybe talk to them first before you switch it up on them...i mean before you have sex again. maybe then they will know what to expect and adapt.

10. GFlem

GFlem New Member

I personally would hold off until I'd been with you for a while because I get paranoid about actually hurting someone. Plus, if you're new to the girl and you leave a mark, and she decides she didn't actually want to have sex with you later, then it's he-said-she-said in what looks like a violent rape case... guess who wins and loses that one.

Rough sex almost requires more trust on the guy's part, that you're A) not going to get hurt and B) not going to screw him over (pardon the pun) if he goes too far.

I don't even really find it sexy. I'd feel reeaaalllyy awkward doing things like that.

11. Black of Night

Black of Night New Member

Ok, just how rough are we talking here? There's lots of "rough" that doesn't have to leave marks, trust me.

12. Raybanman

Raybanman New Member

Please don't take this wrong,but I could make you scream at the top of your lungs until you passout ,without leaving a scratch(maybe a little one).
    And I wouldn't care if you had another BF/SO you were in love with.I'm not asking for a date.

Perhaps you just need more than one.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007