Confusing Situation

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by scotty, Jun 10, 2007.

1. scotty

scotty why don't you take a seat right over there? OT Supporter

so i started a new job that is temp and only lasts a couple months. this one girl i work with seems to really like me. she is always touching me when she walks by (giving me a pat on the back etc) and giving me looks. her boyfriend came in once and i saw them hug and kiss and i even asked her if that was her boyfriend and she said yes. i have talked with her some and she knows i have never had a relationship before. she asked why i haven't and i responded with probably because i am shy and don't talk that much. so tonight when i closed she walked with me out to my car and i she said her boyfriend was waiting in the same parking lot as well. if this is true i do not know. her shift is from 10am-4pm. my shift is from 4pm-11pm she stayed from 10am-11pm tonight i am thinking just to be with me.

anyway so we are walking out to the lot and its pretty much just dead air. im tired and i don't really know what to talk about. she even says "you should talk more i hate silence." so we talk a little about favorite music and band. we finally get to the lot which is a dirt parking lot with little light. she stands there and i know she was expecting something, but i said "well i guess ill see you tomorrow. do you need a ride somewhere?" she said no and to drive safe. she walked off and now i feel really bad.

the thing is i asked her earlier that day about her ride home and she said something like "i have to wait for fucking (insert name here)" I asked her isn't that your boyfriend? she said not really and i didnt say anything else. kinda confused about that.

what do you guys think?

2. Insomniak

Insomniak Guest

Doesn't get much easier than that. That's like having the opportunity to win a million bucks if you make a half court shot with the bball net being the ocean. :hsugh:

3. scotty

so should i not worry about her boyfriend?

4. Insomniak

Insomniak Guest

he's irrelevant even if she was happy with him but clearly she's not, which makes its that much better for you.

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

if you're just looking for a quick fling, go after the girl. If you're looking for anything serious with this girl. don't pursue. She has already shown that she has no problems pursuing other men while she is still in a relationship.

Basically, she's screaming out loud to you, "I'm a cheater!". It's up to you to decide if you're cool with that.

6. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

I would have to agree with you. Go for it. What do you have to lose?

7. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

you should probably not mess with her until her relationship with her bf is either over or on the rocks. don't fuck with an innocent guy for no reason.

8. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl:God I love people like this

9. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

I really don't see how she's showing any interest in you though? Maybe I'm missing something.

10. scotty

she will come up and put her arm around me, pat me on the back, give me looks when we pass by each other. as dumb as this may sound in the place i work we have little coloring sheets for kids. she took one, colored it and wrote "to scott, the cutie"

11. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

go for it man she diggs you

12. scotty

shes half brazilian, half native american and short :naughty:

13. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

why? have you ever been on the other end of that? it's not fun.

14. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

She clearly is flirting with you, big time. But does she want anything other than flirting? Who knows... I'm attracted to the quiet, shy guys who i want to break out of their shell and show how to live life, but that doesn't mean I want to date them.

My advice would be to ask her if she's happy, not with her boyfriend necessarily, but sort of in conversation when it lulls like when you were walking to the parking lot. If she responds that she isn't happy with her relationship, you know she wants you to rescue her (which by the way isn't your job and I agree with MattTom01, she is constantly looking for something better). If she doens't mention it, she just may be flirting with you to up her self-esteem. We don't feel as cute as we did when we were single after a few years in a relationship... you know?

See how it goes, man, there's no immediate rush, right?

DA

15. .

16. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Yup, and you are right it wasn't fun. But I moved on. All's fair in love and war. If she doesn't have a ring on her finger then she is fair game.

17. I so hate you. :rofl:

Edit: I'm keeping my girlfriend away from you.

18. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Hence why my SO bought me a nice silver ring for my birthday:) I just thought he was being sweet because women like jewelry... now I know the truth! Staking territory...

You guys are so honorable;)

DA

19. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

It's true though. What the hell is the point in only going after single girls? A. Most girls (worth chasing) aren't single. B. When they are single they tend to get into relationships fast (a ton of guys come out of the woodwork to get with them)... fuck that, go after any girl as long as she isn't married. If she isn't interested because she has a bf then the bf is doing his job (all the power to him). But we all know that isn't how it goes a lot of the time.

20. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Has that been the case with you in relationships? Maybe we all have different opinions on this, but usually I'm happy in my relationship or I'm outta there... no fucking around. Why linger with someone you aren't happy with? I don't know, I haven't had any bad relationships though, so I may not be as jaded as most:)

To each his own, that's all I gotta say.

DA

21. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:hsugh:What post were you reading?

When did I mention anything to do with a relationship I have been in. I agree with what you said mind you, so many people stay in stupid relationships for no real reason. If you aren't happy, jump ship and find something new. All I said was all women are fair game as long as they aren't married...

Seriously what post were you reading? :rofl:

22. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

He doesn't currently have one, and also lives in another country then I do. His post was a joke

23. .