Confusing Girl....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Trickypants, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

So this girl I've gone out with a couple times calls me up the other night at 2:30 in the morning. I was a little tipsy...just gotten home from the bars...and she wants me to come over for a 'drink'...:naughty:

Pretty obvious booty-call (even for somebody as head-in-the-clouds regarding women as me...

Well...get there, hang out for a bit...have a couple beers...and start to make out. Well, we're getting into it pretty good....she's on top (clothes of both of us on) and she's pretty much using my tool for a dildo, which of course us guys love...as long as it LEADS somewhere. But when I make a move to go further she's like 'no'. Now, I have no problem being told no...just really confused the fuck out of me that she's gonna call me to come over to her place at 2:30 AM and then say 'no'. So I end up crashing (in her bed) and wind up hitting it in the morning. So...since it was the following day, does that count as a 2nd date? :dunno: :wtf:

Sorry...just found it kinda strange...

2. Ncognito

Ncognito Guest

ahh screw it.. as long as you hit it.. thats all that matters.. no need to get in to depth about it..

3. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

u hit it thats all we need to know!

4. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

That happened to me once, too. Well, it was at my house and I called, but it all ended up the same: "I never do this on the first night."

The next day, she said, "I never said anything about the first morning!" :rofl:

I think she wanted to see if I'd throw her out or not.

5. two30v

two30v New Member

lol :mamoru: Chicks like the "no" on the first date thing for a test

6. Sceptre81

Sceptre81 Guest

i agree...just wanted to see how you'd respond to 'no' after being dragged outta your house at 2:30am

or she probably wanted to be sober for the first time together :dunno:

7. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

hurray for Jakey ;) :kiss:

8. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

It was cathartic...:mamoru:

Gotta get back in the saddle...(not literally, though I did bring out the chaps :mamoru: )