LGBT Confused.

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by PanasonicYouth, Nov 28, 2008.

1. PanasonicYouth

PanasonicYouth New Member

I posted this already elsewhere, but was told to post it here, as you guys are the experts...

I've always considered myself a heterosexual guy, but fairly recently I hooked up with a gay guy.

I spent the night at his, and we didn't go below the belt or anything, but we did fool around.

Now the guy keeps calling me asking me to go round but I just don't know if that's what I want. I've never been more confused in my life.

The people in the other forum said that I should just go for it, and I kind of want to, but I still have reservations in the back of my head.
    I'm starting to think that might be more about people finding out, because I'm definitely attracted to the guy...

Help!?

2. RX Bandit

RX Bandit Sell You Beautiful »

I'm not trying to be the "devil on your shoulder" but looking objectively at the facts:
    - You willingly met this gentleman in a social context
    - You spent the night with him in an (e.g. vulnerable) fashion
    - You have "fool[ed] around"
    - You managed to arouse his interest enough so that he continues to pester you for more contact

That basically points in the direction of "Just do it" rather than think about the consequences.

I have snorted wasabi in sushi restaurants more than three times just so that I did not look like a pussy. So take my life-advice with that particular grain of salt, that I never back down from anything I start.

At the end of the day you will make the decision that is right for you. I bet before you even posted this thread you KNEW what you were going to do in regards to this situation :)

3. PanasonicYouth

Thanks for the advice bud.

I guess the only thing to worry about if I was to go for it (which is looking more and more likely) is what to tell my friends...

4. Naturally Baked

Naturally Baked Active Member

Why not? Worst case scenario is you find out your not gay and it doesnt work out

5. elevator

elevator The tenants think it's wonderful! ヽ(´ OT Supporter

ummm... don't tell them anything?

6. RX Bandit

RX Bandit Sell You Beautiful »

Well I can tell you from first-hand experience: fuck your friends. There is the old adage "People who matter do not mind, and those that mind do not matter"

But more contemporarily put, just take care of yourself. Do what is right for you. Worry about the consequences later.

Do the deed FIRST. That comes way before you have to admit anything to your friends. Just don't get too far ahead of yourself before you are truly ready. That is the best advice you can receive at this point, whether or not you want to take it.

7. Are you sexually attracted? Do you see yourself LOVING a man or just fucking? Being gay is a lot more than just getting your dick wet. You have to be emotionally attracted to them as well.

8. novo

novo Pokey Man OT Supporter

Nothing wrong with experimentation. It's just a little fun, you don't have to make any kind of commitment.

9. XPX

XPX New Member

its sex, sex is appealing even if it involves something you never thought you would like...go for it, BE SAFE, do it under your own terms...

if possible meet him in your place...or somewhere you can feel you can control the situation in case you dont like it you can make it stop...and please BE SAFE!!!

10. geniks

geniks king of the hill

If you are sexually attracted to him, do what you really want to. Don't worry about coming out to your friends, just do what makes you happy. I'm not saying you should never tell your friends, it's really none of their business unless you want it to be. Think about gay guys that live their whole life in the closet.

11. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Please see my response and question to you in the other thread that got moved here... I'm interested to know your response.

12. Ami

Ami New Member

At the end of the day YOU need to find out one way or the other
    You could defer it as long as possible but the fact that you are considering it speaks volumes

Don't force yourself to do anything but don't fight it if it comes naturally

13. PanasonicYouth

Sorry to bring up old news and everything, but I thought the people who helped me out might want to know this. I've met up with Adam a couple more times now, and we're now seeing each other. Still haven't told everyone yet, but that's the next step! Thanks everyone for being so understanding, it really helped out, probably more then you know. x

14. Sam Gamgee

Just be safe (condoms) and take it slow...

Glad you're exploring this side of yourself. Have fun!

15. 2500

2500 Guest

I've fooled around with, roughly 200 people from the time i was 15-24 and no one found out. I think if you don't want people to find out, they won't. Just don't think about it so much, it's not the end of the world. If you wanna do it, there's nothing wrong with it, so go do it. If you do it, and don't like it, you learned something and don't have to do it again. If you do like it, great, you can keep doing it. No one ever needs to find out until you're comfortable with them finding out.

16. MeanGreen

MeanGreen New Member

Congrats on taking the big leap :)

I can probably count the number of people I have been with on one hand and i'm getting ready to turn 24 :wtc:

I am so absoulty terrified of getting hiv that I can't bring myself to be with random people.

17. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

wow

200 people?

18. Sam Gamgee

Two... Hundred... People.... ?????

Wow.

You must have been really chafed during that time frame.

19. geniks

geniks king of the hill

since i came out of the closet when i was 18, i'm now 20, i've had full sex without about 15 people and probably had oral sex with 30.

when i finally came out i kinda went crazy and went on a hookup spree, then i realized i was stupid.

20. novo

novo Pokey Man OT Supporter

i hope your screen name isn't your current count :mamoru:

i agree about people not finding out. before i came out, i had a trick come over to my parents house (while they were at work) and after messing around him and i were out back having a cig when my brother came home. i was sweating bullets but my brother didn't even pay attention. he just said hi then went about his business.

21. PanasonicYouth

Yeah, I'm kinda glad that I'm going into this with someone who'll let me take everything slowly and stuff. It feels right, but I still don't want to rush into it.

22. I can count who I've been with on one hand. :o

And 98% of my times I've fucked it's been with two of those people.

23. philvia

philvia SUCKIN ON MY TITTIES LIKE YOU WANTIN ME CALLIN ME

i've sexed 1 person and fooled around with 3 heheheehe

i've been talking to a guy for a long time and he's moving to nyc soon. so me sexy him big time once he moves :)

i'm terrified of stds so i dont do random hookups

24. dude101

dude101 New Member

:eek3: that took balls to say

25. XPX

XPX New Member

200!

I'm so behind this :o

I've sexed 2 and the third....I don't know how to call that haha....we just jerked each other...but he is straight....right? lol