confused :<

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by lawlkekek, Sep 22, 2008.

1. lawlkekek

lawlkekek New Member

Myself and girlfriend have been going out for nearly 4 & 1/2 years now. Everything is fine until she talks to me last night. She says that sometimes (lately, like the last 3/5 times) when we have sex it feels "weird", like it's the first time I'm doing it or something. I tried getting her to explain what she meant by wierd but that's as much as I could get out/she could figure out.

Thoughts? Could it be she has just lost the attraction to me? I can't see how sex can be weird if you are truly attracted in a physical way to the other person. Has anyone experienced or know of something similar and could provide insights?

2. lawlkekek

lawlkekek New Member

She said she gets off every time, and unless she's lying/faking, I know she does as well.

3. mandrew

mandrew New Member

I think that's a nice way of hinting you need to try some new moves and maybe get more comfortable with stuff you haven't tried.

4. lawlkekek

lawlkekek New Member

Ok I've talked to her again and I asked her if she enjoys it and she said yes of course, and I asked her well how is it weird if you're enjoying it and she doesn't know? Sigh girls. I don't understand how she can't understand how it's weird. I also said that until she's ready I'm not going to make a move on her..

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

would your sex ever be described as rough?

6. lawlkekek

lawlkekek New Member

I didn't mean it to sound like that, I meant that I'm not going to go looking for sex until she says she really wants to, and (this might sound bad) she agreed she might need to wait a bit just to see. She's said that sometimes it's normal and occasionally she'll feel weird. Also I'm not sure this whole changing things is what she's after, she's said everything is good and she always gets off.

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So, instead of trying to change things and deal with this problem, you're just going to ignore it?

She has admitted to a concern. Your response is to say "Oh, I'm just going to stop initiating sex".

She wants you to WORK with her on resolving this issue. She's not going to fix the issue on her own.

Get over the ego, accept that sometimes she might not be satisfied, experiment and find new ways to satisfy her.

Besides, when the sex starts to disappear, it means the relationship is usually in trouble.

8. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Perhaps her feelings for you are changing, so it's as she's having sex with a different person. She's feeling more familiar with you and more comfortable. The butterflies are gone.

Or it could be the opposite and she's feeling less intimacy with you.

I think she is holding back what she really means though. Tell her to describe how she feels one word at a time and that you'll listen to what she has to say.