Confused...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by runawaycamel, Jun 26, 2007.

1. runawaycamel

runawaycamel New Member

I have a bit of a dilemna. But first for a lil background...
    My last relationship went from about 0-9 (physically-wise) in about a week. The reason it didn't go from 0-10 was the fact that we couldn't. Our entire relationship we were unable to have sex, because he just couldnt get the damn thing in there. Ive gone to a doctor and they say I have something called vaginismus. It is basically the subconscious closing of the muscles around your vagina when something tries to penetrate. Ive been doing the therapy with it, and it seems to be very slowly helping.

But back to the present...
    There is another guy I have known for quite some time, but just started hanging out with. He wants to go camping sometime, and even though it shouldnt, it is freaking me out like crazy. I am not opposed to fooling around with him, but Ive been trying to figure out if he wants to camp because he's bored and wants to get to know me better, or if he just wants sex.
    So is there some sort of hidden agenda when people say 'camping.'
    I might be thinking way too fast into this, but I don't want to lead him on if all he wants is sex. It seems like anytime a guy wants to hang out now, I freak out because of this problem ..even though I know nothing like that is going to happen so soon. :eek3:
    Soo...just wanting a second opinion :hs:

2. If he's a guy and you are in a closed secluded area, he wants sex, it's a no brianer there.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sure, he might want to go camping and hang out with you....but every man eventually wants sex, so accept that fact now.

The real question is do you like him? If you do than date him. If you come to find he just wants sex from you and you are not ok with that than fine, tell him no. You have all the control in what you do and say, so I don't see the big deal in this, you're thinking far too much about him and his feelings. It sounds like you are more just paranoid about the next time a guy gets intimate with you and it can't happen. Having a problem like yours takes patience and understanding. I doubt a one night stand, or some guy you've been dating a week would understand it, so why not be choosey about who you get intimate with? Realize that you should only sleep with someone you feel extremely comfortable with, since I bet that's the only time you'll be open enough to have sex.

4. TonaliRise

TonaliRise New Member

i would say going camping is a big thing if all he wants is sex i would say he proably likes u honestly i would only take someone im really intrested in camping otherwise i wouldint put in all that work just to get laid

5. runawaycamel

runawaycamel New Member

You hit it right on the head...Im extremely paranoid when it comes to sex now. I understand every guy eventually wants sex, but right now it just isn't going to happen. I am beginning to like this guy, and calling off the camping seems like it would give a not-interested impression. So...I guess just see what happens...eh?

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Definitely. Take things slowly, day-by-day. Go camping. Him going camping is an obvious sign that he wants to get to know you because camping is definitely not for everyone. Hopefully you will have a good time and things will progess from that point on. But remember you don't have to do anything you don't want too. Most women are too afraid to stop a guy when they really don't want to do something....don't be that girl.

7. Pringles

Pringles New Member

he wants sex. What happens if he jams his shit in even though you are closing your muscles? Does that force you to release once you lose the entering battle?

8. runawaycamel

runawaycamel New Member

I tried that with my previous bf. I told him to just push as hard as he could and not listen to me when I said stop....lets just say it still didn't work. :wtc:
    Things have gotten better since then, though, so who knows...maybe I could? :x: Id prefer not to test it on someone I dont know very well yet, though.

9. Abomb

Abomb New Member

that really really blows..

10. jpolakowski

jpolakowski New Member

God that sucks