SRS Confused with this girl.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Scoop, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Scoop

Scoop New Member

So I met this girl a long time ago through a mutual friend. I didn't really think much of her. We ended up meeting a couple times and fouling around, no sex.
    I told her right away I wasn't interested in a relationship and she said that was cool and vice versa. We talk all the time, and she tells me things no one else knows (supposedly). Shes a virgin and has been talkin about me being her first.

But recently, shes been telling me about every skeleton in her closet. All her problems are laid upon my shoulders daily. I didn't even care that much, shes a real cool girl and I was happy to help. She also seemed to get attached to me, I've been thinking about starting a relationship with her, just to see how it would work out. However, theres one guy in her life, a long time friend, has been driving me nuts. He treats her like shit, hes spineless and a coward. He never has the nerve to talk to girls but always treats the women in his life like shit. All she does it bitch about how she hates him, but can't tell him to fuck off, she did and he didn't listen and still pesters her. Because of him, shes always upset and shit. I've asked her if she has any feelings towards him, she said she just doesn't want to lose a longtime friend. She said she has no sexual attraction (and pretty much everyone seems to agree to that)

This being said, shes been acting hella weird recently. Like really chill one day, then really upset the next. Should I even bother sticking around to see what happens, or just stop wasting my time.

cliff notes: girl likes me, girl has attachment to guy friend (non sexual), should i bother sticking around to see what happens.

2. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Take a shot at her and if she rejects you say fuck it. More then likely you are friendzoned.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

sounds like you have no chance. You've been friendzoned, and she's unloading all her drama on you.

4. Scoop

Scoop New Member

well I knew what was happening...and it didnt make sense to me.

everytime we would see each other we would fool and stop before sex.

Oh well, it is what it is. Thanks

5. deuceforty

deuceforty between rupture and rapture

viper hit it 120%, thats exactly the deal

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Just because a girl doesn't want to have a rrelationship doesn't mean she won't fool around with you. But it would stop as soon as she found someone she was really interested. She was just using you (or you were using each other) for a little fun.