confused unsure and wtf

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by barndawg, Apr 28, 2007.

1. barndawg

barndawg New Member

I have a friend that has had some bad relationships in the recent past and has one person that they as still a little hung on . We are really good friends and thing shave gone a little farther than just friends . We worked together and have known each other for almost a year now and in feb things went to the other level of sleeping together which was incredable and while she isnt in a relationship we are sleeping together . To me everything seems so right and alot of our friends are pushing for us to get together even her family members , since we are almost always together anyway . Even when we are just sleeping no sex involved and she is over at my place or im over there at hers theres cuddeling and laying there looking at each other it just feels so right .Well a few days ago we were over at a mutual friends house for the first time and when we left we were going back to our own houses she calls me and said she left her camera if i could go back and get it and bring it to work int he morning so i call back at our friends house and said i was comming back by to grab the camera and she said the oor was unlocked come on in when i got there . So i get there and lights are out and she is laying ont he couch with a blanket over her , i left the front door wide open and talked for maybe 5 min and she said her shoulder hurt could i rub it which is normal for me around most of my female friends and when my eyes adjusted i noticed 90 % of her clothes were in the floor and i told her i had to go . the next morning i dropped the camera off and she tells me , you know she really likes you i told her um ok sorry that just isnt me as my interest is else where and we have talked and joked about it and she said why dont you go out with her its not going to hurt anything for one date then she leaves the statement with well it might ? What the hell im confused as hell this girl is all that i can think about and she truley makes me happy being around her i dont want to be around anyone else or to go out with anyone else . But i dont enderstand the otherg girl situation is that a test that she is throwing out there to see what i will do or to see what my intentions are ? when she brought up the going out with the other girl i told her thats not me that there is just something about the other one that i cant figure out and she asked my why what was it about her that i wouldnt go out with her and i told her well for one she isnt you . her responce was no put me aside and be honest why wouldnt i go out with the other girl because what we have will always be there . what kind of statement is that im confused as hell .

2. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

please learn english and write your post over again.

if you like being with the girl, be with her. don't trip off some other chick regardless of whether it's a test or reality.

3. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

<----not bothering to read that shit....

4. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

I tried to read this, and I wanted to understand your situation, but I'm just confused as hell. I can't figure out which girl is doing what.

5. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

I know it's the subforums, but...

allthatshitbyyou.jpg

plz make a paragraphs :eek3:

6. fray

fray New Member

So the girl you like and hook-up with occassionally is telling you that you should date the other girl that kind of came on to you, but you have no interest in?

She may just feel like all you guys have is the fuck-buddy relationship and while actually interested in you, figures you don't care and is kind of testing things by seeing if you'd pick her over the other girl. If you're not interested in the other girl, don't go after her. Go after the one you're interested in.

I find it kind of odd that you say all your friends are pushing you two to hook up, but then one of them would try to come on to you. Great friends...

7. stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic One who is both stolid and agnostic. Get a diction

cliffs would be nice!

8. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

I'm not reading this, sorry. can you edit your original post to:

1) use paragraphs
    2) spell it out
    3) punctuation
    4) capital letters

in diminishing order of important please? :)