SRS confused, sister problem

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Moff09, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Moff09

Moff09 New Member

A couple weeks ago this kid that sometimes hangs out with me and my friends started talking to my sister. I've never liked this kid, he's always been two-faced and a big time player, he uses his "friends" to get invited to parties then disses then and pushes them aside when convenient and he treats girls like shit, he fucks them then moves on. He has been accused of raping a girl before, though I actually do trust him that that never happened. He knowingly had sex with his friends girlfriend. He is also 18 years old, my sister just turned 14.

When they first started talking it was pretty much just a big joke but I told her then that she was not to get into a serious relationship with him. Then at a party last week he told me he was going to "bring my sister, get her drunk, and fuck her". I told him then that I would beat his ass if he did anything with my sister. Since then they are now dating and he keeps joking about it, knowing that it pisses me off. He has been screwing with me now for over a week and I have continually ignored it, trying to be the bigger person and leave him alone. Tonight at the soccer game I snapped and punched him in the face after he started screwing with me again. My sister is pissed saying I had no reason to do that and that I was just being a dick.

Am I wrong in wanting to beat the shit out of him? What should I do about it?

2. Dodger Blue

Dodger Blue OT Supporter

I don't have a sister but I know friends who do. They are very protective especially younger sisters. Given your facts about this guy you def have a right to be upset about him being with your sister.

I think you made a mistake by punching him in the face though. You've made your sister made and she probably feels sorry for him and wants to comfort him. He will use that as a way to his advantage.

You say he is 18 and your sister is 14. That is illegal in most parts of the country as far as I know. Do your parents know about this?

You better hope he doesn't try to take legal actions against you because it will make him look like the good guy here. It probably already has in some instances. You being the asshole older brother who beats up his sisters boyfriends. Even though you could be considered a "hero" to many.

3. Moff09

Moff09 New Member

As far as I know it is only illegal if they have sex, which I dont think they have yet. Also I am only 16 and I don't think he will try to take legal action as he has already gotten his ass beat once for screwing around with a "friends" girlfriend and he wouldn't do anything then either. He talks big but is scared to take any action.

4. Dodger Blue

Dodger Blue OT Supporter

Well what about oral sex? People seem to forget that oral sex is considered sex to certain governments.

5. autobahn

autobahn New Member

tell your sister that if she doesn't want to be a slut she'll stay away from this guy

all he wants is sex. no 18 year old goes out with a 14 year old for a meaningful relationship.

also, beat the shit out of him.

6. Dodger Blue

Dodger Blue OT Supporter

Yea, fighting solves all the problems. You're right about the 18 and 14 thing. Unless the 18 year is somebody who has never had a g/f, chances are the 18 year is hoping for an easy lay.

But if you go around fighting you're just going to complicate things. If anything try and get a game of football game going against him. Then you can hit him as hard as you want and it wont' be considered fighting.

7. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

Some people honestly just need a good beating to set them straight. I got smart with a few cops once and they taught me a lesson. Maybe it wasn't the best way to do it, but it was short and sweet and I learned from it.

I know the kind of guy your describing. Beat his ass. It'll let him know that there are people out there that won't tolerate that kind of shit. Then maybe he won't try and fuck his friends 14 year old sister. Fucking prick.

8. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

Actually from what I've heard they don't need to have sex. It's illegal if your parents don't consent to their relationship. He cannot be with her without parental consent, it's illegal because she's still a minor.

9. rhetto

rhetto OT Supporter

Sounds like the kid deserved a punch in the face by telling you he was going to fuck your sister in a condescending tone. Did you tell your sister the stuff he says to you? His past/reputation?

10. Kozzy McKoz

Kozzy McKoz OT Supporter

Cave his fucking face in. :ugh:

11. jones21

jones21 Uranium Member

I would fucking kill that kid

12. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

i would beat his ass everytime i saw him. and i would beat my sister until she stopped seeing him

13. JordanClarkson

if she's dating an 18 year old at 14, she's already lost.

14. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Get your parents involved in this. At 14, your parents should definitely be aware of where she is going, who she is with, etc,

15. scolls

scolls New Member

I believe all guys are protective of their sisters. I have an older sister and if someone looks at her funny I have the urge to beat the piss out of them. You have to look at the situation and see what's best. My sister was in an abusive relationship, and without going into details, I decided to "rough" him a little. In your situation, your sister doesn't want out of the relationship like my sister did. Beating this guy would just piss her off. She is only 14, and probably doesn't understand that this guy is taking advantage of her. You have to get through to her, and I doubt beating the boyfriend is the right way. She may have to learn the hard way, and if she ends up getting hurt, you'll have to be there for her instead of taking a told you so attitude.

16. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Matt's got it right. I'm not one to pick fights but I completely agree with you punching him in the fucking face and I hope you do it again.

Explain to her why he has the reputation he has, and tell your parents. Even if your sister hates you for 2 months it will be worth it.

17. Moff09

Moff09 New Member

Thanks for the replies everybody. My parents have both told her that she isn't allowed to date him anymore and that she isn't going to homecoming with him. They aren't dating anymore but he's still trying to fuck her and I've tryed talking with her about him but she says that "just because he wants me to doesnt mean I will".

Thanks for the advice though. I think I've figured out what I'm going to do.

18. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

Awesome, I'm happy for you. And that's something good to hear from your lil sis. At least it looks like she's being smart about him :)

19. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Just tell your sister that he keeps taunting you that he's going to get her drunk and fuck her just to spite you and I'm sure her attitude will change.

20. Cakayaka

Cakayaka New Member

i have three younger sisters... stomp him out

21. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I perhaps wouldn't mind if he wasn't such a douche bag, but considering he is, and on top of that he's rubbing it into your face, I think the only answer to this situation = ELBOW in the fucking teeth.

22. marauder

marauder New Member

23. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

don't blame u keep an eye on her (i know it sounds stalkish but i dont really see any other option)

24. JordanClarkson

yes it does :mamoru: