confused, please read.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by God of Thunder, Oct 4, 2008.

1. God of Thunder

God of Thunder New Member

Kinda long story, but I need some serious advice. I met this girl once a few months back, we only talked for a second and then I left. I remembered her name, and searched on Facebook for her. I found her so I added her. She started sending me a lot of emails on there, and we started getting to know each other. About 3 weeks ago we exchanged numbers and started talking on the phone. All was going good. We set up a date and it got cancelled (naturally). Anyway, I stopped talking to her for a few days and then wednesday she called and said she really wanted to see me, but she had a friend with her and wondered if I knew if anyone for her. So I find one, and all four of us hang out. This girl was even better than I remembered, we kissed several times, had a lot of fun. She said she wanted to see me tomorrow (thursday) and I said "I think I can do that." During the course of the night, she said I should go outside to visit her friend so she can dig up some dirt on me......so I said whatever and went. After they left that night, and she kissed me goodbye, I asked him what she said. He said "she kept pestering me to get that girls number, and they she said that she thought you were very good looking and liked you alot" so when I heard this I was pretty excited, she sent me a text that night that said i was very good at kissing.

Anyway, the next day we don't talk at all through the day, and towards the evening I send her a text that says "hey, are we going to see each other tonight or what?" and she never responds. I try to call her once that night and she no answer.

The next day (Friday) I sent her one text that said "how are you on this fine afternoon?" and again she didn't respond so I said "I'm going to take your answer of " " as pretty good" and left it at that

Today, at 3pm, I got mad and sent one that said sometihng along the lines of "look, if you don't want to talk to me then thats fine, but I at least deserve to be told so I have an idea of the situation, I don't think its fair that you just completely ignore me and say nothing. I won't be mad if you don't want to talk, but I want to know something so I know whats going on."

and no response...................I dont get it, why would she tell my friend that she really likes me, kiss me several times, and then stop talking. I even tell her its fine if you don't want to talk, just be honest, and she doesn't even respond to that.....what should I do OT. Obviously, i'm not going to text her again, but why/how did this happen?

2. God of Thunder

yeah, definitely not going to contact her.....I just am the type of guy who'd rather know. If you don't like me, then tell me, its not a big deal.

Also, the two days that we didn't talk before wednesday, I assumed we were done, I assumed she decided she didn't want to see me. So when she text me "hey" wednesday morning, I said "oh we can talk now" and she said "i've just been busy"

but what makes me mad, is that she uses Facebook on her phone, and she updates it all the time, so how come she can do that, but she can't take two seconds to send a text to me.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:bowrofl: :uh:

You buried yourself. You got too attached too fast. Sending one text was fine, the second was overkill and by the 3rd you might as well just delete her out of your phonebook because she's not calling back....

Do NOT even dare attempt to call or text or message this girl in any way, shape, or form. If she wants to talk to you at this point she'll get in contact with you. In the meantime, work on why you are so needy for her validation.

You say you are the kind of guy who would rather know if a girl doesn't like you....well guess what, everyone feels that way and unfortunately you need to learn right now from this experience that a lot of women wont tell you if they like you or not. You need to stop worrying about getting that attention for your ego. If you care too much she (any girl) is going to possibly lose more interest in you than if you act aloof because you know you can get with any other girl.

I hate to break this to you...but that shows you aren't important to her. Not that that's really something to fault her over, I mean you guys went on one date and you don't really know that much about each other. You're the one who expected too much.

4. God of Thunder

I appreciate your input. Before we ever met up, we talked a lot on the phone. She told me "I can already tell I am going to fall for you..." I was kinda taken aback so I didn't figure anything like this would happen.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

How old are you both? Sounds like something a maneater says after talking on the phone for a week.

6. God of Thunder

I am 23 and she is 21.

7. God of Thunder

yeah, i've never had anyone say that.....like that.....that fast before. But when I hung out with her, I said "well this certainly seems like it has a lot of potential"

8. God of Thunder

Also, I told her that its fine if she doesn't want to talk in my last msg (see first thread) so if she doesn't want to talk, then why not take that opportunity to tell me? SHIIIT i'm looking to much into this.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

Yeah...your messages were the kind of messages that should be put into a book titled "ALL THE WAYS TO NOT GET A GIRL." :mamoru:

You might as well have texted her "PLEASE RESPOND." :rofl:

Seriously though, you are obsessing waaaayyyy too much. You need to go meet another girl tonight and stop worrying about this one chick.

10. iwishyouwerebeer

PS-She's not "taking the opportunity to tell you" because you've already fucking said everything!!! At this point you've written her "you don't have to respond" but you are whining that she's not responding. Do you not see how dumb that is?

11. God of Thunder

I never said I didn't want a response......I told her I wanted to at least know the situation and felt that I deserved to know.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

then what was this comment?
    And this text if filled with false messages. You were pissed...yet you were telling her you wont be mad if she doesn't talk to you...Both bolded statements are what stand out. No one would read those followed by the heartfelt comments of "just tell me what's going on" and remember the latter. They'd say "jesus christ, I went on one date with this guy and he's blowing up my phone with angry text messages that I need to get in contact with him as if I owe him anything, as if we are anything.