GUN Confused on Fee's I need to pay for CWL in FL.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by BradUF, Feb 24, 2008.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Hey I took the class, got my cert and I had my finger prints done electronicly. I just went online and paid 34.00 dollars at the CWCS which I assumes take care of the processing for my finger prints? How much more money do I owe and the fee chart is not the same as what my instructor said. He said all you do is throw 117.00 dollars in and send everything off.

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/license/fees.html

2. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Ok I found it I need to send in 75 bucks but do I still need to send in the fingerprint card since I had it done electronically?

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I can't it was at a show.

4. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

You should call to verify but if you did the fingerprints electronically you shouldn't need to send in any prints.

5. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

I did the digital fingerprint submission, but its been a while, I know I didn't send in the complete fee, I'm just not sure how much I sent it. I payed the processing fee at the police station that did my prints and they gave me a printed copy of my prints and told me to send it in with my application with a note saying they had been submitted digitally. I may have just payed the 75, but I'm not entirely sure.

Edit: Do you have the entire pamphlet they send you when you request an application? I know there is a sheet in there that says what to do about payment with electronic fingerprint submission (I think the sheet was a greenish color)

Edit #2:

forget the greenish sheet, just check here.

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/CWCS/elecfingerprintinfo790.html#Q3

Electronic Fingerprint Submissions for the
    Florida Concealed Weapon or Firearm License

Q. What do I submit to the Division of Licensing after I have submitted payment?

A: When you send your application to the Division of Licensing, be sure that you include copies of all RECEIPTS and the PHOTOCOPY of the electronic fingerprint submission given to you by the fingerprint technician. Please be sure that you include all of the following items:

a completed application;
    a passport-style color photograph;
    copies of training documentation;
    a check or money order in the amount of $75 for the licensing fee made payable to the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION

Remember that you need only submit payment for the LICENSING FEE. You do not have to submit any additional payment for the electronic fingerprint scan.

We ask that you submit your application to the Division WITHIN 90 DAYS of having your fingerprints scanned. Timely submission of your application will help our staff resolve any technical difficulties with your fingerprints and will ensure prompt issuance of your license.

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I didn't get any receipts besides the fingerprint card. They want a photocopy of the finger print card? I know when I did the finger prints they didn't give me anything besides the card.

7. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

They want a copy of the finger print card, you can try without a receipt, but I they may want proof that you paid, you hardly can pay anywhere without getting a receipt.

8. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I paid 5 dollar's cash. I do have the receipt for the processing online.

9. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

If you don't find the answer to your question, please call (850) 245-5691 for assistance or you may ask your question

10. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Shut the fuck up.