SRS confused ... help?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Roadkill_ak_47, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Roadkill_ak_47

Roadkill_ak_47 Support your local Pirate

ok so we met in high school we liked eachother but where dating others at the time then last semester for me i changed schools and ther she was. soon after we started dating and hangin out, things went well for some time then i dumped her out of the blue i dont know why bumbest thing ever, then a while later i called her up and said sorry lets b friends, soon enough we where dating once again. this time was alright, altho she has a look of "thats a stupid thing" to do or ask or w/e so i stoped doing such things usualy pokes or random acts of childness, ect. all was cool,

i've recently moved out on my own i work 1 job and have no real extra money for extra things but i manage, so in paying off current depts my life consited of going to work and sitting at home with a nearly obsolete comptuer. and nothing left of real intrest on the computer to do. so realy i've got nothing

ps no tv, when i lived at home i thought it was stupid and i could watch that on my computer anyway so whats the point.

so my todo list has consitsed of getting a tv, with cable, and maby a console , but for sure a pc of some sort but 1 thing at a time and ill have money soon next month +

anyway..
    she likes reading and being alone some times but also summer sports, lake suff, the usual awsome ness
    most of this i've never done so it was goin to be a 1st for me

so im thinkin awsome cant wait this summer is going to Rule i got an awsome girl were gona go to the lake(s) maby a little travel ill get my place established and every thing will be slick eventualy she'll move in right..

well, we went to a movie the other night and when we came to my place after and she didnt wana date any more,im to beoring and we've drifted apart...

ok lets set some things here, i've stoped annoying her to try and take up somthin with me eg. dancing, skydiving, and a number of other things. the answer was always na she's been tierd and was workin 2 jobs so i mean i hardly got to see her and we hardly chatted on the phone altho i liked hearing about her days and whats new but she was tierd and i didnt wana keep her up.

now shes at 1 job and she's much more alive, but now she says enough... and that we've grown apart... what the Fuck ,i've been waiting to spend quality time with her and now she wants to leave

as of now we're "single", but im still REALY attached to her, the worst part is every thing remindes me of her im even renting a suite from her aunt, my posters are from her couse i had none/nothing...

i've wonderd if it would all go away if i crashed my car... nope wait her dad is the ambulance supervisor and she could find out i've been in a crash in minutes but i wonder if she'd be there..?

i've had trouble working or eating, i've had cold shakes and i feel like i wana throw up i've gaged a few times and tasted... any way

in agrement and relization i am quiet beoring and i realy do need somthin to take my mind off her. 2 days later i've signed up for a martial art "aikido" somthin i've been talkin about for some time but never got around to it

im having trouble with this one OT, i Realy Realy Seriously want her back

should i try to win her back or give up?

2. Roadkill_ak_47

this morning i woke up from a nightmare. that me n her worked at the same place and ran out for lunch. every thing was cool we where jokin and havin a good ol time. we where goin towards a bakery, im thinkin cool im up for that. then she pulls me into some auto shop and she says i want you to meet my new b/f.

this 6 foot chinese greese monkey comes up from under a car i look at her and shes looking at him and theres no breaking her eye contact i lean in grab her arm and say "i need to talk to you for a second " she says "after"
    and i took a step back and just watched them get face to face and then i woke up

wtf's this mean ...

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

It means that you need to get a fucking grip on your life. That's what it means, why oh why are you making your life dependant on a girl? You are litterary giving away the power of your life into the hands of where it doesn't belong , namely in her hands. Show you have a life independant of her to live, if she thinks your boring, that's her problem, if you want to change your life you can make the decisions to do so at any given time that you desire. You are changing your life for her, which is wrong, you should know you must define your life to be that exactly what you want it to be. Your open to critisism, while in fact you should be closed to that, but because you have emotionally exposed yourself completely to her, its a open door in

that if she ever says something hurtfull to you, it would hit you BAD, even to the fact where suicidal tendecies appear like (should i crash my car , just to get HER attention?) It shows you are desperate, which is another BIG NO NO , which shows that you are again giving her the rudder of your ship to crash into the rocks. You my friend must be the captain of your own ship, and steer it into the direction of happyness and where you want it to go. Remember nothing in the universe exept loving and helping other people can make you happy. Thus take the power of your life back where it belongs , namely in your hands. That nightmare was a warning , namely that she is the nightmare that you should beware of ,

that monkey under the car only signified that you are letting the wrong people behind the steer of your car (representing your life) and the destination its going. While you PLEASE stop pursueing her, and understand that a woman can pack her bags and leave as she pleases? You should never have gone into the relationship expecting things to work out just because it concerned 'your case' to begin with. I don't understand realy where the t.v,console + pc remark came from, as they have nothing to do with it.

4. Roadkill_ak_47

ya... im just gona be me and not open up so much next time, thx mon

5. Replicant

Replicant New Member

Amen brother!:big grin: