confused and hurt.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Dec 23, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

well, tonight my gf finally broke down saying that the relationship is becoming too routine. she says she goes to work, comes home, hangs out with me, repeat. she claims she has no life. I go to work, come home, hang out with her and I'm happy because I enjoy her company. what am i missing?

she wants to hang out with other people. i'll admit this to ya'll but not to her, I have a huge jealousy issue because of past experiences with gf's and i'm insecure in relationships because the last gf that i thought i loved left me one day out of the blue. it was great the night before, no joke, it was perfectly normal then the very next day she says she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.. it was so quick i always have imagined new relationships since then to just end in an instant or end after one little petty arguement thats why im such a pussy and usually end up ass kissing cause im scared of hanging up the phone or leaving her house mad.

She said she doesn't want to break up with me, she just needs change. but i cried like a little bitch and drove 90 with no seatbelt and got pulled over but luckily the cop understood to an extent and let me off with a warning (no i did not put anyone else in danger, the road was unpopulated) im confused. i mean i feel like i need change too, remember me tlaking about wanting to have sex with other girls? but part of me is wanting to stay with her and i dont even know if it's just because its almost christmas and i dont want to be alone and have to break the news to my family fucking 2 days before christmas and sit around with all her presents in my house still wrapped up..

i dont know what i want. i care for her, i really do. she's almost my best friend.
    im just ranting and now im gonna go smoke alot of marajuana and hopefully die in my sleep. :wtc: :rolleyes:

2. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Well, maybe give her a night to herself, or go out with a group of your friends. That changes things up a bit. She loves you, just needs some space.

3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

ya bro I used to be like you. I'm a very TLC type of man. My gf and I had a talk about it and she said she needed space and time to be alone. I respected that and her, and I enjoy my time alone too and she enjoys it. That time spent away from her is the time in which you realize how much u want them back in your life. Spending every breatheing momments mentally seems nice, but to some it is over whelming. Give her some space. GIVE HER SOME TIME AND SPACE! Then during that time she will realize that she likes being with you and you like being with her.

4. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

thanks for the comments.. I'm willing to give her some space. i dont want to break up or put out relationship on hold though. like you said, hopefully she'll realize she wants to spend time with me..

5. Pringles

Pringles New Member

yes, and the only way she can do that is her own self-realization and hopefully that will occur when she has spent some time away from you. That means you dont call or make contact with her. Calling her while she is away from you is the same thing as being there. So dont pull that shit either.