SRS confused about signals

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by stillmatic, Jul 17, 2007.

1. stillmatic

stillmatic New Member

when i get #'s i usually text them and asking them out.....anyways, after i sent them one or two texts, they always reply with babe, hun, or some other affectionate name.is this a new trend with girls, off the bat?.. but the first time i actually went out with her, i always seem to get a goodnight kiss or something and then i won't hear from the girl, i would have to call her...and this is starting to repeat itself but with a different girl.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

why would you expect her to call you?

4. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

texting a girl to ask her out?

what kind of impersonal crap is that?

5. pippystarluv

pippystarluv New Member

yeah it's definitely a new trend with girls to use sweet names. all the guys i talk to, i refer to them as babe, hon, love... it's fun! guys fall for it cuz it makes them think that they're special, but really they're only another speed bum. it's fun when guys play back too, don't get emotionally attach right off the bat, it's a turn off for girls. give them something to challenge with, play their game. girls like that. flirt is fun, i like! don't ask a girl out by texting her! that's so lame. you had the guts to ask for her number, so ask her out! meaning! call her! if she doesn't pick up, leave a msg! a brief one! make her want you, keep her hanging.