SRS Confused about my ex... just a little bit.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Silvertone, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Silvertone

Silvertone New Member

Okay here's the deal. I had a previous thread about this girl... and i basically got the green light from her that if i go and see her tomorrow (and apologize for being a dick... theres another story to that) there is a very good possibility she will take me back.

Here's the reason why i was a dick:

I broke up w/her last wednesday, and then we didnt talk until sunday. On monday, after i picked my stuff up from her place, she told me she didnt want to spend time w/me on wednesday (our 7 month anniversary, she wasnt talking to me all week previously, and we had just gotten past a HUGE fight) was b/c she was working on an anniversary present for me. so i'm feeling like :Owned: and i feel like shit. On tuesday i dropped to my knees in front of her and apologized; she wouldnt take me back, she said "not right now" so i'm under the impression that "now" is good.

OT, should I stay or should I go? (stay home or go to her house)

2. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Dropped to your knees and apologized hmm? Doing that kinda lets her know she can walk all over you. But for now it's better to stop hounding her to take you back. That's not gonna do any good even though it may seem that way. Give it time..

3. Silvertone

Silvertone New Member

Yeah... i dont know. I only "hounded" her once. on tuesday. for 5 minutes. i have left her alone since. I dont think thats hounding. If she walks all over me then it shows that she doesnt respect me; i'm setting ground rules if she (and probably will) take me back. Its gonna be hard to do but i'm gonna do it.

4. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

She either eants you or she doesn't. Not now means no.

5. Silvertone

Silvertone New Member

confusing? I know she wants me. and i have this feeling... i was with her for 7 months, and i know that "not now" means "not now". She wouldnt give me a 'not now' and mean 'never'... i know her too well.