Confused about a new girl...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by XOX, Dec 20, 2007.

1. XOX

XOX New Member

I recently met a new girl and after texting for a bit we decided to meet up. We had a great day, conversation never got boring, we had the same interests/sense of humour. We end up getting back to my place to watch a film...

She starts holding my hand, cuddling me, then kissing me (I didn't go any further because I like this girl and didn't want to get the whole "you only used me for sex"). So it gets to the time when she has to leave, she hugs and kisses me goodbye and promises she'll come see me again soon. Text me about half hour later with "Thanks for today babe, I really needed it after last night" (she had arguements with parents).

About 2 hours later I get another text through telling me she thinks she wants to be just friends for now, because if we got into a relationship she would end up fucking me about and ruining it because she's no good at them (typical girl excuse). I text back telling her that it was her choice, but I think she missed out on a great guy, she agreed. After that I have not text her again because I don't want to be the clingy/needy guy that chases her begging to get with me again, I'll wait for her to text me and respond in a distant manner, as if she could of had me and can't anymore (thus creating the "want what I cant have" attraction built in to her fucked up women genes).

Am I doing the right thing? I asked advice from one of my best girl friends and she said she may be just confused about what she wants, as in to flirt/have fun for a while before getting in another relationship, or perhaps likes someone else aswell and is unsure who to chose?

2. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

yea the whole 'u only used me for sex' thing doesnt really happen....ever. girls dont think like that usually. And if they do then you would have had the chance to prove her wrong by hanging out with her.

but you made yourself look like a wimp by not making a move. Next time if you get the chance you should go for it. Good luck.

3. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

It all depends on the type of person she is, but I definitely agree. Just give her some time and keep flirting, give it another chance.

4. fray

fray New Member

Personally, I would say we think it based on your actions afterward, not how quickly it happens.

5. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I'm sorry VIPER, although you have had some decent stuff to say in the past, this garbage sounds like it came straight out of a "double your dating book"... Sealing the deal with sex, completely irrelevant... Only a virgin has these insecurities.

Sounds just like she's simply NOT interested in him, however required some TLC/affection, emotional pampering for a night.... She's human, this happens to me to....... My advice? Move on..........

6. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

:werd:

7. XOX

XOX New Member

emotional pampering? She was pretty much begging me to fuck her. Layed spread eagle on the bed telling me she wouldn't move so I had to get on top of her etc. I'm such a tool :wtc:

8. Pringles

Pringles New Member

hey man it happens. I learned this a while back in college. Next time you'll be ready to go.

9. R.Kelly

R.Kelly OT Supporter

Exactly, (to the first one). Same situation happened to me last year. Girl wanted me to fuck her, I didnt, then she starts coming up with all these excuses (I was drunk and become a slutty when i drink, blah blah blah) and then just wanted to be friends.

If guys take the initiative, then it takes the blame off the girl and she can feel less like a slut.