SRS conflict w/ myself v. relationshit

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Capicu, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Capicu

Capicu New Member

ok some of you who have read my other thread(s) know the story behind me and my "girlfriend"

yes we broke up but we seem to have gotten back together, im not too sure

the last time we spoke about the issue, she was telling me that she wants to be with me and that we need to work on communication

now before that, shes been fucking with my head with all her dam shit about how shes fed up with me and my family, and my a.d.d.

and then other times she comes out with some shit about how she doesn't know if she wants to be with me because i've fucked up school and she thinks im gunna fuck again

and then other times still, she's told me shit about how she feels like im "the one" but she doesn't know if she should be feeling like that, that we are too young to be so committed, blablabla (we are both 20)

well, i have this problem where i guess im too attatched, and i have strong feelings for her, so i want to work things out, and she makes me believe she wants to work things out too

now everything else she said, has fucked too much with my head

and now i feel like i should stick it out w/ her and work things out, but still do my own shit on the side

im talking to another girl right now "secretly" but i KNOW this girl wants a relationship, and even though shes younger than my current girlfriend, she seems to be ALOT more mature in certain aspects......

i don't know what the fuck to do!

im hanging out with the "other" girl and a bunch of my friends on friday, i don't know what the fuck to do!

help

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

If your ex is full of drama, stay away from her.

It's that simple.

3. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Stop worrying so much about girls and concentrate on fixing the things in your life that you've fucked up. You're too young to be worrying so much about relationships. I can pretty much guarantee you that this girl isn't really "the one". You are just sticking with her because you sound like you're lonely and want the companionship. The new girl shouldn't have anything to do with whether or not you stay with the current girl but if you are cheating on the gf then you need to break up with her.

4. RandomDead

RandomDead Have your pets spayed or neutered

ok there are a few points I want to make here.

1. You're both 20, you have so much of your life ahead of you that honestly you should concentrate on yourselves only right now. You shouldn't worry so much about concentrating on the 2 of you as a couple.

2. If she doesn't believe in you then she's not right for you. Simple as that.

3. you should hook up with the other girl and see where it goes. She might not be right for you either, but you have to figure out what will be somehow. No harm in dating this other girl to see if maybe she'll have what you are looking for.

Be sure and stay focused on yourself though, it sounds like you've got a lot ahead of you before you get to where you want to be in life.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

YOU'RE 20 YEARS OLD!

Get it into your head right now that you are not going to marry this girl, you are 20 year old. You need to break up and live your life. Worry about serious girlfriends whenever they happen to come along, but most importantly move on because you will eventually find someone who doesn't put you through this petty bullshit.

6. aex

aex New Member

Seriously ... you're 20. I know just how young that is, and just how much I have going.

Sometimes, younger chicks can be more mature, sometimes not - depends on the individual. Lose the ex, tho. That's just asking for trouble, and it's not going to end up pretty.

7. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

:rofl: Sounds like a classy broad.

Do you really want to be with someone who thinks negatively about your family, and more importantly, someone who has no faith in you?

The minute I found out my gf had no faith in me I would get rid of her and thank her for making my decision easy for me.

8. QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts New Member

It sounds like this chick is trying to test her waters with you.
    There are 2 sides to every story, and im not sure what you're doing here... but it seems that she has the upper hand on you.

You've let her come back into your life... where she knows you're attached and basically obsessed with her... and shes destroying. If someone truly loved you they wouldn't tell you those ridiculous things.

Kick this chick to the curb and find a nice girl who thinks you have all the time in the world to change and fix what you might have messed up.

9. Capicu

Capicu New Member

well what a surprise tonight

i come out of work and she calls me like 5 times wanting to talk to me,
    she has this nice sweet tone of voice and tells me she misses me and she wants to see me blablablablabla

i tell her i'll call her when i get home

so i do.

in the convo i tell her that im going to chill w/ my co-workers tomorrow night since i have off from work and that i want to hang out w/ her before i go with them.

she clearly gets mad at it, gives me an attitude and then hangs up.

so i try to fix things and long story short, apparently we didn't get back together, and now things are more fucked up than ever. according to her im an inconsiderate asshole and blablablabla she doesn't care to talk to me now blablablablabla

so now we aren't friends.

good fucking riddance.

im actually NOT hanging out w/ my co-workers tomorrow, i'll be hanging out w/ my friends and that girl i met last weekend. woohoo.

10. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

ditch the ex. sounds like way too much drama.

11. Capicu

Capicu New Member

its done! :)

i hung out w/ the girl last nite, we ended up on the beach.

i behaved though :)

12. Capicu

Capicu New Member

so my ex wont stop fucking bothering me. i tried to make peace with her but all she does is yell and scream at me on the fone and then hang up before i get to say anything

she threatened me with my job, is trying to fuck up a friendship i have with someone

and now she wont leave me the fuck alone

she threw alot of shit in my face because shes so mad that apparently i dont care and whatever

and then i threw alot of fucked up shit in her face too.

but this has gotten too far she wont stop telling me shit man i dunno wat to do.

shes gone insane

13. iwishyouwerebeer

That's because you're being an idiot. You need to STOP talking to her. Cut off all ties for a while and eventually she'll stop bugging you.

14. Capicu

Capicu New Member

yep i was being an idiot.

wed. we hung out and tried to talk shit out and everything was going good.

until i went to drop her off. right infront of her house she started asking me about this girl i slept with once a long time ago that she found out about.

this was way before i was even talking to her but she found out somehow about it. so she asked me "did u fuck her cuz it was love and u cared about her or was it just a one night stand"

and i said im not gunna answer that because anything i say is gunna piss u off, just the fact that it happens already pisses u off. i went to kiss her and she pulled away and walked away from the car.

so a while later she keeps trying to call me and i didn't pick up. at one point i finnaly picked up and she was acting all nice like nothing was wrong and asked me why i wasn't picking up. i told her because i thought she was mad and i didn't wanna fight or argue or anything. blabla

i ended up going out that night and again she was pissed off because i dropped her off early to go home and do some bio work and then my friends called me to go take pics of the towers (on 9/11 they put up these twin lights where the towers used to be) and i went. i told her i went and she got pissed.

well yesterday during the day we spoke and agreed to meet up and talk it out, esp since it would have been a year anniversary since we hooked up.

bad idea.

i picked her up and the second i got off her block she started yelling. i asked her to stop yelling and and talk it out. she kept yelling. at one point i said, still trying to talk to her in a calm voice, can we talk please stop fuckin yelling at me im just trying to talk to u. so she went ballistic about me cursing at her.

long story short, i ended telling her that she was annoying and to shut up.

it went back and forth until she started yelling and so did i and i started telling her to shut the fuck up. it got really really ugly

i was gunna take her all the way home but it wanted me to drop her off 10 blocks away from her house, she got out slammed the door and walked away

i texted her saying: "some one year anniversary, dont talk to me again, i dont owe u anything and u dont owe me anything. goodbye."

and that was it :)

i went out to chill w/ one of my friends and the girl i've been talking to. this one seems like a much better pick so far, but only time will tell... im not rushing anything, especially not after being in such a shitty relationshit for a year.

thanks to every1 for the advice

15. iwishyouwerebeer

^Well what did you expect? If you stop fucking talking to her then you'll stop having drama :rolleyes:

16. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

:werd: but he's addicted to the drama. He's not even trying to stay away from her.

:wtf: 1 year anniversary? You broke up! You don't break up with someone and then keep seeing them.

17. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

must be nice for her to have someone who will drive her everywhere.

Does she have a car?

Here's a thought. YOU KNOW THIS GIRL IS A DRAMA QUEEN. So when she attempts to contact her, ignore it. You've given her enough chances, she's blown them all. She has not shown the respect needed to earn your company and friendship.

If she calls, ignore it. If she texts, delete it. Block her IMs and email.

18. Capicu

Capicu New Member

well she hasn't contacted me at all not even to tell me how much of an asshole i am and whatever

so its seriously done. no im's emails phone calls texts, nothing :)

and i'm defintely NOT trying to contact her at all.

i already moved on :) good riddance

19. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

the question is what you will do when she does contact you

20. Capicu

Capicu New Member

she sent me a 2 text messages and an email asking what we are going to do about the money.

we bought a bike thing together for the car, which we split 50/50

i have the bike thing, but i have no use for it, im just going to fork over her 1/2 and then i guess i'll sell it on my own later, i really want to get the fuck away from this bitch

21. teo

teo . => ? => !

No, sell it and give her half of what you get for it.

22. Capicu

Capicu New Member

whatever, i gave her the 120 which was her 1/2

now its really done. i went to hang out w/ the new girl today and actually had some freaking fun for the first time in forever.

the ex kept calling/ texting me w/ some fucked up shit about how shes talking to one of her ex's now and how she never loved me and how i obviously never loved her blablablablablablablablablablabla

its becoming seriously fucking annoying, someone needs to tell her to shut the fuck up again. the last text she asked me why i was so full of anger and hate and why did i treat her the way i did on the 12th.

she had sent me an email too saying the same shit.

so i sent her one back:

23. Capicu

Capicu New Member

here's the letter i sent:

i heard the voicemails and read your texts. you never loved me. at all. don't try to turn this shit on me, everytime i acted like a jerk/asshole with you was because u kept giving me a nasty ass attitude either because i messed up
    with something or for no apparent reason (like july 4, the day of the beach). on the 12, if u remember, u started yelling at me in typical (her name here) fashion and i started by saying stop yelling at me can we talk about it. blablablablablabla. then you got all stubborn and didn't care to hear me out at all, like always. yea i started cursing and it got ugly between us. and yes i kept telling u to shut up and we resorted to yelling/ screaming at each other. you really became very annoying to me and i was fed up. i'm sorry for being human.
    these past couple of days have helped me understand how u could be so cold and heartless with me so much. this is why im so full of anger with you. it has become IMPOSSIBLE to speak to you. impossible. i try and try and try but its usless. you clearly had your mind set. and don't u dare deny that i didn't try speaking to u at all on the 12th because i did and you didn't care to speak to me at all.
    i hope you actually treat the next person decently, not how u treated me....

"he represented what i now could do" hmmm funny? sounds a little like what u told me about spain. remember you told me u almost cheated on me? remember how we broke up a billion times?
    do you remember all those times u threw (ex #1) in my face? you remember how many times u were "finally done" with me? you remember all the times you decided to be confused? how u didn't know if u wanted to be with me or not? remember all the fucked up shit you said about my family? it was alot worse than anything (my ex's name here)
    ever pulled, Thank God i never told them jack shit. you remember all those times u gave me that nasty ass attitude of yours? yea u know. remember the way you would talk to me sometimes? remember u didn't even care
    that we were in public at times? na u didn't care at all, even with ur family u would talk to me like that. remember how clear u made it that you would leave me if i fucked up again w/ school? remember
    the times you asked me "what if someone better comes along?"? oh yea and about being able to communicate with u.... nobody will be able to communicate with you if every time u get angry you click on them and decide you don't care to talk/listen. and you know it really is funny now that we broke up how u are suddenly talking to (ex #1) and (ex #2). who else are u talking to again? (ex #3) and (ex #4)? i wouldn't be surprised. you should find that special guy from spain that you almost cheated on me with ;)

go have your fun, be 20, date around, do watever u want, be with people, treat ppl like shit, blablabla
    you're finnaly free from me! omg you're free from the horrible tyrant! lol! oh and yea, of course i dont have a life for me. i believe that makes me a walking corpse? lmao

these past couple of days i have been making all the wrong decisions as far as hanging out with my friends and w/e. well u know what, i felt like i needed to actually my space, just as much as u said u needed space. but i wasn't trying to be fucked up to you about it. watever (her name here). whats done is done.

i don't know why u keep trying to talk to me, you have clearly moved on, now leave me alone. you have said enough. you're voicemail was pretty clear u never really loved me. just so you
    know (her name here) for the next time remember not to drag out a relationship and pretend you love and care about the person when you really dont give a shit.

you know i love you and i always will. when you love somebody, you don't just fall out of love with them. but believe what you want.

oh yeah and (our mutual friend) was telling me ALOT that we should be apart too. she knows more than anybody how unhealthy our relationship had become. and how unhappy we were with each other. it was not only her, but also my friends, my parents, u told me ur mom was saying that to u, ur aunt too. we should have listened to all of them

ANYWAYS you have been the most difficult girl i've ever dated. you are seriously out of your mind. im not saying i've been an angel either, i know im difficult to deal with too. but hey at least i tried to deal with you instead of breaking up every single time. we would have broken up twice as much.
    I thought u were different than everyone else, turns out i was right, i have never been treated so horribly before so yea im glad you are happy and we can both move on with our lives. please please please just don't contact me again, theres no reason for us to go over all of this again and again and again.

"THNXX A BUNCH!!!"

chao.

24. Capicu

Capicu New Member

and this is the email that i replied to:

You kno too think I actually once loved you is unbelieveable. You kno last night was the most horrible thing anyone could of done to me. You were a total jerk, but that is you. The best thing you did was actually allow me to move on. Weird enough,and you kno out of all the people ive dated the one person i regreted things not working out was go figure (ex #2). and guess who immed me. It was the weirdest thing. Although I dont expect to "run" to him.. your words.. he represented what i now could do and that was be with ppl and like find that person who actually cares about u and u can connect with them and be with a person that has a life for them. Anyway i thought id share since u tought u could absolutely insult and degrade me. BUT u didnt get it and now i could not be happier.

ANYWAY THNXX A BUNCH!!!

25. Capicu

Capicu New Member

maybe it was a bad move of me to actually reply to that email.

BUT i felt like i REALLY needed to get that off my chest