confession

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Chemo, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Chemo

Chemo New Member

youve been friends with girl for 7 yrs,no past relationship between you two(she had a crush on you,but didnt pursue any advances from the guy ie movies/dinner). as soon as she moves away to school she gets into a relationship,3 yrs later the girl is engaged and lives 3 time zones away.guy cant get her out of his head(no matter what he does),sees the girls once a yr.is it wrong to tell someone in that kinda situation that you would walk thru hell and highwater to do anything/everything for her/to be with her.you give her a sob story that she's missing out on her niece/nephew growing up and helpin her sister out when needed with the kids,and that if she plans on having kids,they should be close to their relatives/cousins. and the fact that she's away from all her family/friends,who care/miss her.....question here is,would it be a waste of time to spill everything to her,just so everything is all out on the floor before she walks away for good,with u having a 1% chance in hell that she dumps the fiance

2. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Don't be a dick. She's engaged, leave her alone.

You fucked up by not doing anything sooner.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Don't be a pathetic asshole. You missed your chance. She is happy and engaged. You have no right to tell her your "sob story." Move on and face the fact that you should've made a move when you had the chance. Even still, she doesn't live remotely close to you, this is ridiculous. Get over it man.

4. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

:werd:

5. ChuckStar

ChuckStar New Member

you know where people get ideas like this from???

movies... they see the same story in the movies and think that it can happen to them.. it wont, she wont leave her fiancee for you dont say anything. even if she did leave her fiancee for you, no telling that you two might break up a year later, than you destroyed her relationship for nothing

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You had 10 years of knowing this girl and didn't do anything? Come on, you don't have a chance with this girl!

And no self respecting person is going to dump their fiance for someone who just confesses their love to them.

Relationship that has grown over time with fiance > relationship with creepy guy who comes out of nowhere with "I love you"

7. alexc

alexc New Member

i dunno, i mean if she used to have a crush on you then its not that cut and dry...
    i agree that you probly dont wanna get caught up in the mess of wrecking her other relationship
    but i dont think it would hurt to tell her how you feel, without making any demands or ultimatums or anything, and let her do what she wants with the info
    i mean damn i wish the guy ive had a crush on for the past ten years would just come out and say he loves me.

cliffs
    ya never know, go for it but dont put any pressure on

8. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

this is bad advice.

9. alexc

alexc New Member

im the one with a vag here

girls are emotional, and u guys dont get it

10. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

you've also been on this forum for a day. you have a lot to learn.

11. alexc

alexc New Member

i have learned a lot in the real world of sex and dating

in fact i think my lack of internet usage lends more to my credibility

12. alexc

alexc New Member

and can i just re-state:
    i think he should merely tell her how he feels. not tell her to leave her ex or whatever. honesty cant hurt, especially since this is his last chance before shes ball and chained.
    no one wants to be that guy who dies old and lonely thinking about how he never even took a chance. whats the worst that can happen? in all honesty shes probly not gonna leave her fiance but at least this guy wont spend the rest of his life wondering what could have happened

13. just tat

just tat New Member

don't do it. she's gone. get over it.

14. alexc

alexc New Member

i'm only saying all this because in my personal experience, there is someone who i have had a crush on forever and i would leave ANY other guy for him - as long as i wasnt married

15. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

why does marriage make a difference? just get a divorce.

16. just tat

just tat New Member

if i had a crush on a guy eleventy billion and a half years ago, and now i was engaged, and living hours away from where i was when i had a crush on that guy...
    #1 i wouldn't be engaged unless i was in love. love > old crush
    #2 people change, she's not even living in the same place, doubtful she'd still have the same crush
    #3 you'll gain nothing with a sob story guilt trip. are you even still friends with her or her family?

17. alexc

alexc New Member

ya know i am just way too idealistic...you really shouldnt take my advice
    (and this isnt sarcastic although it probably sounds like it is)

18. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Just reread.

The girl lives 3 time zones away? So she's basically across the country?

You're going to try confessing your love to an engaged woman who lives across the country in the slight hope that she will come running back to you?

THAT IS PATHETIC.

Accept the fact that she is out of your life. Start meeting/dating women near you.

19. fray

fray New Member

I disagree. If she was merely living far away and there was no fiance, I would say go for it. I come from a similar situation 15 years in the making. However, she's happy. She's found a guy she likes. Don't tear that up over something she thinks is dead and buried. Let her go on thinking it's finished. If she gets divorced down the road, then go for it. Otherwise let it go.

And don't pull any of that guilt-trip, you should live closer to your sister/family/what about the kids BS. That's just spiteful.

20. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

He had 7 fucking years to take a chance before she moved and got engaged.

He HAD a chance. He didn't take it. He blew it/missed it.

You're just as bad as he is...you say you've had a crush on a guy forever, why haven't YOU taken the risk of telling him?

Both you and the OP need to learn to fucking move on.

21. alexc

alexc New Member

i have told him....my circumstances are very complicated and i dont really wanna get into it.

i retract all of my advice, i wasnt paying attention to the whole across the country thing, it just reminded me of my own situation so i got all sappy and idealistic, but as i already said 'dont take my advice'

i dont think before i post and then i end up defending something i dont even really care about. ill work on that, sorry guys.

22. iwishyouwerebeer

:mamoru: Just because you want the guy you've had a crush on forever to tell you doesn't mean this ENGAGED woman who lives across the country is desperately waiting for this creepy guy to spill his emotions to her. If anything she'd probably do this ":hsugh: Ok....well I'm engaged, so sorry."

23. alexc

alexc New Member

when did we determine that this guy is 'creepy'? thats kind of a mean thing to say just because hes a little shy

24. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

he's known the girl for 7 years (while she was living near him). Not asking her out in all that time is more than "a little shy".

It's not that the guy is creepy. But having someone you have known for 10 years as a friend suddenly confessing his love for you after you have moved across the country and gotten engaged would be very strange.

The thought "why didn't he say something before in all the years he's known me?" would undoubtedly come to mind.

25. iwishyouwerebeer

Exactly.