FRK Confession to Calipolo

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by toyotaboy32, May 3, 2006.

1. toyotaboy32

toyotaboy32 New Member

ok so i hope you don't get mad at me for doing this but i have to tell everyone here how you are now my goddess. the other night was fucking amazing, you and i both know that.

story for OT:
    so i went on a trip for a few days with some of my friends and i didn't get to see calipolo(my s/o) for that time period and the night i got back we hung out. we hadn't had sex for close to a week and trust me i think both us were harboring some sexual tension cause she went wild on me and i willingly participated. first we had taken a couple of puffs of the reef cause it was what was left, it affected me a little and her not so much, but back to the story...we had been flirting from the time that we seen eachother to the time we got to bed and i was rock fucking hard and she was niagara falls. so then we played a game where i had to kiss everything i wanted to claim on her body and let me tell you i claimed some stuff that i hadn't before and she loved it!! she then claimed my parts and that is always fun (btw, calipolo, i think you need to claim me again). we had some pretty rough wet sex but this was after i took control and told her that her orgasm is in the tip of my penis(everytime she got close to prgasm i made her repeat where her orgasm was going to come from..."My Cock" cause i told her to imagine the best orgasm that she has ever had then imagine that it was in my finger which i traced over her body then i put it into the tip of my cock, she became my sex toy and i let her know that...it was fucking amazing role play). then, some beautiful words rolled off her lips that hinted for the "eye dee bee"(normally both of us don't really have a craving for it but i guess the mood was fucking perfect because both of us loved it and for your info it was only the second time that we had done that). well i thought that was going to be the end but after the shower we got in the mood again(i don't know how, i was like an animal at that point) and we had sex twice more with my last and fourth orgasm being fucking amazing cause she was on top and she worked it out of me with her hips...

the point of the story you ask? well
    1. calipolo you are now my sex goddess and i wanted to let you know that i love you
    2. to brag to OT about my wonderful experiences:fawk: and hope that maybe some of you guys in F/S might find something we did interesting and try it yourself

cliffs: :fawk:

2. calipolo

calipolo New Member

Well guess what? You are my sex god! and i love you too. I want to play the claiming game again because i think i may have forgot which parts are yours...I have to say that that night was fucking amazing as was last night. A bit of advise for everyone, oral (and sex) while high makes it 100 times better! Try it.

3. keleko

keleko yes, he is

holy run-on sentence, bateman! :run:

but can't you just feel the :love: in teh thread?

4. s34s0ns

s34s0ns OT Supporter

we californian/san jose-ians naturally have the sex flowing through.

5. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

damn... i guess PE and i are starting to get some competition.

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

good. people needed to get the freak on in here.

7. Big Red

Big Red New Member

ok this may be a bit off topic and i will probably get told to take it to pms, but its been killing me not to tell PE how fucking awesome she looks, i mean you have always been a knockout hun, but im sitting here drooling over your av, you always have the most breathtaking pictures.
    okay sorry back to topic...