condoms and stds?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ware_ru, Dec 31, 2005.

1. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

So if you wear a condom do you still have to worry about how clean the girl is? Assuming you wear the condom properly and all that jazz.

I mean I know herpes can be spread when there are sores out, even if the condom is on. Are there any other things to worry about?

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Personaly, I think you should ALWAYS worry. A condom will not protect you 100%, and I do believe there are STDs that it doesn't protect you at all from.

3. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

well that's not very comforting. then how the hell do people have one night stands

4. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

IIRC, condoms only block bacterial and fungal infections, which leaves you open to viral ones such as herpes and AIDS/HIV

and one muct also remember that the condom only protects the shaft, not the surrounding skin which is exposed to skin to skin contact as well

5. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

scabies
    crabs

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

and not to mention foreplay. how often do you use a comdon during oral sex? probably never.

as stated in the mfthread, hpv isnt blocked by a condom.

hiv, herpes, gonherea, thrush (possibly others) are all ttransferable from genitilia -> oral

7. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

learn to control your penis. maybe then youll realize that you can simply get tested before you have sex and take risks. an even better solution is to find girls that there is little uncertainty about. youll usually find these types by doing things like being intelligent, not being a lying dick, and being open and honest. everyone faces these risks man. dont discount yourself and take risks you know you dont need to take. no one likes to wait around to get laid and no one likes to have a random wet pussy in front of them. well, maybe SOME people do, sluts.