condom v. no condom

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by low20, Jan 17, 2005.

1. low20

low20 Member

dont kill me if this has been asked, im sure it has but who knows what to search for and its a simple question and takes a simple answer.
    me and my gf are virgins, both by choice up till now, but weve been discussing it latley, just discussing, but anyway, shed go on BC, the pill prolly...just wondering, how different is it having sex with a a condom than without...i mean, i know it would be a lot safer to just wear one (as far as getting pregnant goes) but iv heard from others that its not nearly as good...just wondering if thats true or if its about the same...i can kinda see missiing out on the "wet" feeling i guess...fill me in

2. KelKel

KelKel New Member

you being a virgin anything would feel good, but without a condom is better than with one, BC is the way to go, best decision i ever made.

3. low20

low20 Member

i agree, just wondering HOW much better it really is...i mean ive gotten head and everything else, just not sex sex...BC is great, but i dont think she will want to just count on that...

4. KelKel

KelKel New Member

its a WHOLE lot better!! trust me! well find out for yourself. i've been on bc for almost a yr, my sis has been on it for 8 yrs and neither of us have been pregnant, u just have to watch what you do and be careful.

5. low20

low20 Member

does that include pulling out?

6. KelKel

KelKel New Member

u don't have to but until i was on it and it was fully affective my bf did

7. Fittsjr

Fittsjr New Member

if not on BC then wear it anyway!!!!! you really dont want the headache of unplanned Preggo!

If you are that new to it, even with a condom then it will feel like Heaven, dont risk it.

8. Laurel

Laurel New Member

you also get more feeling without a condom, so if you're worried about how long you'll last, I'd suggest using a condom

9. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

it's at least 250% better.

but since you don't know what sex with a condom feels like either, that's kinda meaningless :)

I'd follow peoples' advice and use one the first time you have sex. Then, if your g/f is on BC, you can try without after you've gotten used to the feelings.

Even with a condom it feels amazing. It's just that it feels better again without one. I, however, have no aspirations for fathering children so I wrap one on before going to town :)

10. jct_4628

jct_4628 New Member

most bc's take about a month to fully kick in so wrap ur tool until then atleast. And just make sure that ur gf remembers to take in as close to on time every day as possible. Then u shd have no worries mate

11. KelKel

KelKel New Member

depends on what type of bc i waited 3 months just to make sure but on my pack it said 1 week so i dunno

12. cuz

cuz Guest

sex without a condom is a lot better, from a girls perspective ne ways, i cant speak for a guy though, but i do know my bf likes it without. i am on the pill and i have been for a few years now but if your gf isnt i dont recomend it, like even now, i still make my bf pull out when were not using a condom. but i still like to use one sometimes anyways, it makes me feel extra safe, theres nothing worse than worrying about a possibly pregnancy. and if its your first time i would wear a condom or you will be done so fast and she wont enjoy it too much.

13. BlinginAssRims

BlinginAssRims Now I'm blaumped out

wear a condom your first time.

its alot better without one, but youll probably one pump chump if you go without it your first time.

and also, you do worry about pregnancy the first time you have sex. My GF was reeeeeally jumpy. So id suggest using as many prophyalctics as possible

14. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

.... BC does not help protect against STDs.. and if she is only your GF I would stick to condoms... She could be lying about being a virgin..

15. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

also it takes a full cycle befor BC is effictive.. thats if she takes it everyday at the same time.

16. low20

low20 Member

yeah, i konw it takes a while and all that stuff...and no, shes not lying, weve known eachohter for a very long time went to christian school, anyway, thanks for the good replies

17. MattyCakes

MattyCakes Guest

See you in hell...

Christian school

18. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

haha well.. if you went to Christian school.... and your having pre marital sex.. it does not seem like it tought you guys very much about waiting.. so she MIGHT be lying...

Just saying... wrap it up buddy.. wrap it up.

19. Synner

Synner New Member

It's safer, but IMO, it totally kills the feeling. I've only worn one twice in my life, and I hated it, it felt weird. I'd rather go raw and risk it any day.

20. low20

low20 Member

haha, see u in hell...lol, well anyway we werent part of the brainwashed...either way she is not lying, i know she isnt and she would not lie about that, shes a very open person. anyway thats not the point. i was just wondering....thanks guys..

21. Touch your hand.

Now touch your hand with a condom on your finger.

Yeah, it's that bad. :rofl:

22. Bam Thwok

Bam Thwok New Member

Use a condom for a bit. Thats my advice.

Yup

23. aSiAnRiCk

aSiAnRiCk New Member

Use a condom.

You'll feel better afterwards knowing you have less chance of getting her pregnant

24. Trblmkr

Trblmkr Tap that Ass

Since this is going to be your first time, I wouldn't expect you to last all that long anyway, and even less with out a condom. I'd suggest you use one just to make sure that you do last at least long enough for her to enjoy it as well.

Make sure she's on the pill for the amount of time needed to make sure she's ready (I think this is 1 month) to have unprotected sex.

25. meatball

meatball you're the grasshole ya grasshole OT Supporter

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh my God I know exactly how you feel. After having sex with a condom for years...the difference is beyond words.