condom size

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by themolsen, Sep 30, 2006.

1. themolsen

themolsen New Member

i'm 22, and for the longest time, when my g/f and i would have sex (with a condom of course) i would often have trouble maintaining an erection long enough for her to orgasm. it was really frustrating, but I figured maybe i was not sensitive enough, so i tried a thinner condom... no dice. stage fright?

we had sex ONCE without a condom (she was on birth control) and i had no problems and the sex was AMAZING. her exact words were "holy shit, we need to do THAT again, wow"

well to sum it all up, it took me about 6 months to realize average size condoms were too tight and were cutting off some blood flow. i tried out trojan magnums, and, HOORAY!!!!

so for you guys out there that have trouble keeping it up, try different size condoms. obviously, every guy's prick isn't the same, so why should condoms?

2. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

nice story :big grin: glad you got things worked out....and yes...the size of you is important....and should be taken into account...though how big are you? I mean most of them are good to 8 inches or more...so that is all but a very small percentage of the population...hmm..wait a minute...cutting off circulation...so you are actually probably really wide not neceessarly long....anyway. Good to hear that it worked....and yeah without a condom is much better...lol my wife and I have never used a condom the entire time we have been together...actually lol not true...we used it I think twice...and she didn't like it so we went back to without :big grin:

3. OhFourTwoThree

OhFourTwoThree New Member

My bf wears magnum and he says it hurts a bit bc it's so tight. It looks super tight to me too...I am afraid it might break on us one of these days. I never ev en knew there were different size condoms until I met him. lol

4. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

i doubt it...but...

:bigthumb:

5. jdp_mjg

jdp_mjg New Member

well my bf broke the magnums. so you can't always trust the big guys either.

6. themolsen

themolsen New Member

yes, i was more of a girth issue

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

guys, condoms are strong as hell. you arnt going to break one that is put on right and used with enough lube (natural or not)

if you are breaking condoms more then once in a blue moon, it is user error, not a sizing problem.

That being said, lifestyles "large" ftw. I thought condoms were just supposed to be that miserable for years and years. Tried large and will never go back.

8. Ricer

Ricer OT Supporter

im happy with my normal ones lol.. :hs:

9. jdp_mjg

jdp_mjg New Member

lol yeah i think it was a lube problem lol