Condom question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Donger, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Donger

Donger Guest

So like, when the condom is on the rod and it's in the vaginal cavity...can the guy jizz in there? Will the condom stop the jizz?? or does it blow open from the pressure of the jizz? Or what?

Wants to know. :wavey: :ugh:

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Im directing you to the Vaginarium, my dear. :)

(And yes, the condom is designed to prevent your semen from entering her vaginal but this is not a foolproof method.)

3. bummerkit

bummerkit New Member

not to be a jerk, but how else did you think they prevent pregnancy?

4. orie

orie social assassin

5. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Actually, if you jizz really really hard, it can have enough force to shoot the condom up through her body and out her nose.

6. Lad

Lad Guest

Yes, it stops the pregnation powers of the jizz from reaching her baby making regions.

7. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

That's the idea behind a condom...

Make sure to leave a little room at the tip. Don't pull it all the way tight.

8. Donger

Donger Guest

That's a relief. Me and my gf always thought I shot pretty hard so we were wondering if I could blow through the c-dome. I mean, it's just a piece of rubber. :squint:

Time to go bang bang bang. And leave it in. :x:

9. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

:ugh:

youre probably 12, thus, you probably shouldnt be having sex b/c if something ever did happen, theres absolutely no way you could deal with a child

10. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

This should be the accepted answer :rofl:

Fuck the vag, CF, this thread belongs in OT :)

11. Donger

Donger Guest

Nah I'm 15. I got a job. That's more than guys on maury can say. They don't even have a job and make them momma's babies live in filth.

12. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

you think it's "just a piece of rubber?" go attach that piece of rubber to a water hose outside and see how huge that thing can get before it pops, you'll be surprised at the gallon or more of water you can put in that thing. one of the tests i've seen done to test the durability of condoms (not the most lifelike durability tests but impressive none the less) was where they attached it to a compressed air hose. they rapidly (not slowly) shot air inside it till it popped. alotta the condoms ended up as big as my torso/head together.

those little pieces of rubber have to endure some pretty tough conditions and are made to pop under none. that's not to say that they'll never break, i've never had one break on me where on the otherhand this guy on my swim team has popped two..... in one night. i think the guy was just fucking retarded, but alotta the durability depends on how smart/stupid you are when using them.

13. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

oh, and just cause you're 15 and have a job (what job?? i thought minimum hiring age for a real job, note the word real, was 16? maybe i'm just wrong..) doesn't mean you're old enough or responsible enough to have sex. if you were to get your girlfriend pregnant tomorrow, you think you have the financial resources to raise that child properly? hell no. be smart, be safe, use the pill and the condom.

14. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

15 and have a job... You should just move out of your parent's house. Sounds like u have everything under control. It doesn't matter... you'd still be f'ed if she gets prego

15. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

While I can't validate the nose part, I have shot it out my GF's ears.