condom question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by low20, Mar 3, 2005.

1. low20

low20 Member

today i pulled out for a sec and my gf noticed some leakage at the base of the condom. of course i left the room at the end and i hadnt even came yet or anything...is this common, to have pre-cum work its way out the bottm of the comdom or am i in the dak about somthing....no i didnt jizz so i dono whats up...after that she got freaked out and that was the end of that...

2. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

Was the condom loose?

3. RedZ71

RedZ71 Large Marge sent me.

sounds to me like it was put on without any room at the end, and it was squeezed out to the base.

4. Jajibaji

Jajibaji Remember, the enemy's gate is down.

hmm, could just be her juices that have gathered there at the base of the condom.

5. low20

low20 Member

the condom wasnt loose, and i did leave plenty of room at the tip, i also said to her, that i thought it was her "juices", but who knows....anyway, i guess ill wait for some more responses...it wasnt choking my dick but it wasnt loose...

6. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

sounds like it was her juices to me.

7. ClaireBear

ClaireBear Guest

Three word's...

Morning After Pill!!!!!!

*CB puts down loud inhailer*

For any... absolutely any quieries or whoopsies or "Em... whats?" my advice...

*Picks up loud hailer and turns it up a notch*

Emergency Contraceptive Pill!!!

I'd also like to hope you've informed your girlfriend of the situation too... don't leve her in the dark on this one... better be safe than sorry when trying to be safe goes slightly ary!

8. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

ferchrissakes - chill out :rolleyes:

OP, it sounds like her juices. inspect the condom for a hole.

9. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

it was probably just her juices.

10. low20

low20 Member

aha geez, chill out man...i didnt leave her in the dark about anything, it was HER that noticed it, and i didnt even cum, nor was there a hole...anyway, i wasnt worried about her being pregnant from it or anything, i was wondering if anyone else notices this...im certain it was juices too...

11. RedZ71

RedZ71 Large Marge sent me.

where exactly do you get these emergency pills from?

12. teo

teo . => ? => !

You can get them with a doctor's perscription and also from some crisis centers, I believe...

13. ClaireBear

ClaireBear Guest

In Britian you just walk into any chemist and request it! Often its free (normally if your doctor's in the same city and/or you're young enough NOT to be having sex anyway!)

At the ripe old age of 24... it costs me £22-£25 ($44-$50) Worth it for piece of mind! In fact if you are likely to have a girl who freaks out about getting pregnant... or you're not exactly careful 110% of the time! I'd keep a packet beside the condoms in the draw.

Not that I'm suggesting that it be used as a contraceptive... just that the quicker after the act it is taken the more effective it will be!!! (72 hours being the latest and least effective)

Anyfurther questions... what its like, the after effects etc... pm me! :)

14. Takumi

Takumi New Member

Its her juices man. I don't think you can have that much pre-cum that it would leak down to the base of your condom.

15. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

there's a possibility of the tip of the condom temporarily folding over, thereby negating the positive effects of having that well (the empty tip) and forcing any fluids inside to come up and out. i'd say it's very likely that some pre-cum came out but it's equally likely that it's from your girlfriend. was your penis wet on the middle section? if not, no precum. if so, possibly.